Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 36

Default Herp Derp Cleave's Revenge

And to top it all off... i beat few rank 1's to get it... what a long day.

My healer took a SS of a team we beat earlier tonight

I love this comp.

Edit: group 2 done in 1 day basically with a REALLY bad paladin, carried him =P.

Gold looks better than purple

Last edited by Shodokan : 08-02-2011 at 05:10 AM

Congratulations! I haven't played my 3s team since last season.

So far, I've focused on my 5s team with +1 Holy Paladin and +1 Disc Priest + 3 Dual Wield Frost DKs. This is working great for us and have got to 1901 rating. We haven't hit a wall yet and I think we can make a real push for 2.2K this season.

Do you mainly still follow your strategies you outlined in your post last season?

Quote Originally Posted by daanji View Post
    Congratulations! I haven't played my 3s team since last season.

So far, I've focused on my 5s team with +1 Holy Paladin and +1 Disc Priest + 3 Dual Wield Frost DKs. This is working great for us and have got to 1901 rating. We haven't hit a wall yet and I think we can make a real push for 2.2K this season.

Do you mainly still follow your strategies you outlined in your post last season?
    I have adapted my strats and targets since there is no real usage for hungering cold (you always get interrupted in 3's)... also i think 2h is better including for 5's. But i will get the 2200 weps sometime this season and try them out. I'm just sitting on 2200 and playing 5's for points and seriousness. Example of changed strat is pushing a bubble on paladin instead of stacking necrotics on a dk vs a TSG, waiting for bubble to go down to silence/hammer etc.

My other 2 dks are around 2k in 3's after losing 150 rating today because my healer had downs.
    Last edited by Shodokan : 08-01-2011 at 04:47 AM

Congrats man! I searched for wow streams hoping to catch your matches but didn't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Congrats man! I searched for wow streams hoping to catch your matches but didn't find it.
    Yes! I would love to see videos of you owning #1 ranked teams.

Also, do you get any hate from teams you've beaten? I do on occasion. Mostly a bunch of trolls that threaten to report me. I tell them to go ahead and do it already! I'll be here next week to beat you again!

Quote Originally Posted by daanji View Post
    Yes! I would love to see videos of you owning #1 ranked teams.

Also, do you get any hate from teams you've beaten? I do on occasion. Mostly a bunch of trolls that threaten to report me. I tell them to go ahead and do it already! I'll be here next week to beat you again!
    I got someone who logged over and was like "holy shit i never seen someone truck a holypally so hard"

But very little hate.

Btw those are past r1 players, their current teams are only around 2400 mmr.

what is your castsequence? looks like howling, frost, necrotic, frost on one rotation, then obliviate, obliviate, necrotic, death, death on a second

Quote Originally Posted by Zzc2 View Post
    what is your castsequence? looks like howling, frost, necrotic, frost on one rotation, then obliviate, obliviate, necrotic, death, death on a second
    Frost strike > howling blast > necrotic
    Frost strike > oblit
    Frost strike > death strike

Pretty sick... I've been using 3s to cap points if I don't get 5s in for the week. Good to know that you're still have success with 2+1 3s.

The wrathful gladiator SS is epic.
    Last edited by Toned : 08-01-2011 at 05:39 PM

I'm streaming 3's now for people who wanna watch