Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 19

Default Just played against prepared in AV

I was solo playing my rogue yesterday and wound up in an av with prob 30+ toons from Aegwynn. I quickly realized it was prepared and after an hour and 15 min we ended up winning by running them out of reinforcements. We couldn't kill any one of his toons the whole game, but he also couldn't cap a tower.

Nice one, i guess to each his/her own hobby. But running 30 toons in the same AV seems pretty pointless to me, yet alone you stand zero chance to win if the opposing side has half a brain. Again, it's up to each to decide what they find fun and what not though.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Yea, at one point we had all the gy and were just killing the others in the cave. He had like 400 kills and zero deaths while our top kill guy maybe had 100. He completely dominated the pvp aspect, but Av is a big map and he can only be in one place at a time. hehe

I'd like to see a video of that, heh.

Were all the toons the same class / spec?

I wonder, did he try to zerg Vann at the begining. With enough tanks, healers, and dps I'm sure he could kill Vann even with 4 marshalls up.

if it was the same group from Aegwynn that i fought on my warlock(solo) it was 20 and multiple classes, i had so much fun!
    it must have been a different time though, we won in 20 mins, but when he used his frostwolf trinket he would have won if we didn't already have the gy

yes, it was multiple classes. But there was well over 20 toons just from Aegwynn.....maybe other people who hopped in with him.

Sounds awesome. I bet others bitched like a bitch in a bitch factory, lol. Too bad everyone can't appreciate the awesome spectacle that it was I'm sure.

Love watching other boxers play. Hell that's what got me into it =)
    Jinkobi on Shadowsong-US.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    I'd like to see a video of that, heh.
    check warcraft movies, theres one on the front page atm.

Permanent link to the movie so that people can still easily find it even in a few weeks/months/years :
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=193885
    Dualboxing on a computer running Linux & MoW.
    EU-Uldaman