Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

i wouldn't mind helping other boxers out at all. i have an 85 tank that i boost with, and if others ever need me, i'm glad to help, just pm me on here and we'll try to get it going.
    Magtheridon US <The Zerg>
    PvE Teams (A lot funner than i expected)

PVP-Farming teams

I was thinking more of, is it you don't want to play with idiots, or don't want to play with anyone? Would you box if you could only box 2-3 chars instead of 5? Would you care to do content that might be too hard for you to do (assuming you aren't a heroic boxing god)? Would it be fun to box with other boxers compared to boxing with single-boxers? Would it bother you to have to give up your real name to everyone you would want to play with?
    Obviously for me, it would work better to have BGs or raids be cross-realm-able, but for now, we would have to deal with only 5 mans.

I got a feral in full vicous. Tanked ZA and BH so far without a problem in that gear. 152k hp unbuffed I think. Aslong as people know what to do, I'm up for going at times. Mainly focussing on PVP though, but an occasional HC or Zandalar does no harm