Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 19 of 19
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Thanks, looking at this a projector would make it much easier. Hopefully there is one not too expensive.

If your playing in that long of stretches get a little timer and set it for an hour, I use my little cooking timer or you could use the alarm inside wow. Every hour when it goes off do 100 jumping jacks and 100 push up/sit ups. When I used to play for 4-5 hour stretches that is what I did. I still do it even though I normally dont play over 3 hours in a sitting anymore.

PROTIP: Cinderblocks

http://i.imgur.com/kT57F.jpg

OUTLAND EU
    <Autobots Roll Out>

Lol...... i'm thinking just take a break and go exercise in another room....

Fat Tire is right. Sometimes when waiting in queue with my dps toon, I would get up and exercise for the 15-20 min it took for the queue to pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    PROTIP: Cinderblocks

http://i.imgur.com/kT57F.jpg

HAHA looks like something I would do myself. If done right, the cinderblocks and industrial look works well. These don't sound like a bad idea. I have an office job and am on my computer all the time. Needing to get back into shape myself and these look like they'll help. Q tho, those waist band things actually work?

imo Blizzard should develop an exercise bike which gives your character up to 10% better stats when the bike is under extreme load.

no more fat America!

also, on a side note. I have a bench press and other weights in my room, and when I exercise, i use my 30-90 second rest times to farm in firelands with my mages. it works out perfect. farm kill, invis, lift. repeat.