Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 33

Default Karaoke-Boxing(Abandon all sanity ye who read this thread)

Boredom at work on a slow friday afternoon + desire to make wow movies = Music parodies made up on the spot:

The Real Lead Boxer

May I have your attention please
    May I have your attention please
    Will the lead boxing alt please stand up
    I repeat: Will the lead boxing alt please stand up
    We're gonna have a problem here

Y'all act like you ain't never seen a boxer before
    Jaws all on the floor
    Like Zin and Ellay just burst in the door
    Started dottin your ass, frostshockin' some more
    deathcoilin before chain lightning ya

It's the return of the, oh wait no way, yer kidding
    he didn't just focusfire what I think he did, did he?
    And the Xzins say: NOTHING YOU IDIOTS, the Xzins're dead, locked from non-payment!

Infamous GMs love multiboxes,
    Legal legal legal Eteocles, I'm sick-a him look at him,
    Dancin around IF, castin his you-know-whats
    Innervatin at you-know-who,
    Boomkins're so cute though!

Yeah he's probably got a couple-a screws up in his head loose,
    but it's no worse than what's goin on in the arena rooms
    Sometimes you just wanna get in pvp and let loose,
    but can't, yet it's cool for a group of 5 to gank lv30 noobs
    (My pet is on your corpse, my pet is on your corpse, and if you're lucky I might even let you mount your horse)

And that's the message that we deliver to lil noobs
    And expect 'em not to know what a multiplexer does
    OF COURSE they're gonna know what multi-boxin is,
    by the time they hit lv40 they've been to the forums(haven't they?)

We ain't nothin but players, well, some of us're assholes, gankin people repeatedly like maniacs
    But if we can gank unfairly in levels and numbers, there's no reason that a mage and another mage can't /assist
    But if you feel like I feel I got the antidote, boxers set your /follow clones, sing the chorus and it goes:

I'm the lead boxer yes I'm the lead boxer all the other alts are just /following, so won't the real lead boxer please stand up, please stand up, please stand up
    Cuz I'm the lead boxer yes I'm the lead boxer all the other alts are just /following, so won't the real lead boxer please stand up, please stand up, please stand up

Some noob don't gotta buy extra accts to run instances,
    WELL WE DO, so fuck him and fuck you too!
    You think I give a damn about the LFG?
    Half you pugs don't even understand me, let alone invite me.
    (But Zin, what if you raided, wouldn't it be weird?)
    Why, so you guys can just deny me Tier, blame me for wipes and be total dykes?

Dondiego better switch me charas, so I can raid with Oathbreaker and Ebola
    And hear 'em argue whether it's a server first.
    Lil punks never put us up on Wowinsider, "yeah they're cute but I think they're botting illegally, hee hee"
    I should download their podcasts on mp3, and show the whole world how they're biased against those like me

I'm sicka you little general posters, all you do is ignore me, so we've been sent here to correct you
    That there's a million of us just like me, who box like me, roll a whole group of 5 like me
    Who gear like me, who walk cast and follow like me
    It might be the next big game thing but not quite for ye!

I'm the lead boxer yes I'm the lead boxer all the other alts are just /following, so won't the real lead boxer please stand up, please stand up, please stand up

We're like a head trip to watch what we do, cuz we're only doin things that a normal group could do with a voice chatroom
    The only difference is I got the means to do it alone, and I ain't gotta waste time LFGing at all
    I just log on and run it, and whether you like to admit it, I just ran it better than 90% of you pugs out there
    Then you wonder how there's more boxers showing up daily, it's funny
    Cuz at the rate we're goin when WoW's 30, you'll be the only person in an MMO soloing
    Everyone else's boxing, you're Lookin for More, and whisperin, cuz this whole soloin' thing isn't workin

And every single person has a Multi-Boxer lurkin, could be workin at Blizzard, /spittin on your noobie priest
    Yer in town, chainhealing, dancing like you don't give a fuck, with your totems down and spell effects up
    So will the real lead boxer please stand up, put one of those totems on each alt up
    And be proud to be not runnin pugs and on your own, ONE MORE TIME LOUD AS YOU CAN HOW DOES IT GO?

Edited to fit the lyrics/syllables of the original song better, and changed a few to be better in general ;)
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat

LOL dude this is gold.

We need a music video of this!
    [align=center]GM of <The Zerg> Vashj, US
    Xwraith - Awraith - Bwraith - Cwraith - Dwraith (Priest and Warlock x4)
    Xfire - Afire- Bfire- Cfire- Dfire (Ele Shaman x5) <The Zerg> Vashj, US
    Xboxer - Yboxer - Zboxer (Mage x3) <The Zerg> Magtheridon, US

[/align]

QQ more karaoke singer... Idol singers are the bestest!

Hey :) Never said I wasn't ever coming back :)

LOL @ Lil punks never put us up on Wowinsider, "yeah they're cute but I think they're botting illegally, hee hee"

"Thanks for the tip (again), Xzin, but it looks like we're going to pass on this one. If one of the writers decides to cover it, you'll see it on the site. Good luck with the multiboxing, enjoy yourself."

Mike Schramm of Wowinsider.
    The Zins - 10 Boxing
    Xzin, Azin, Bzin, Czin, Dzin
    Xyzin, Ayzin, Byzin, Cyzin, Dyzin
    Magtheridon - US

Posting in an epic thread.

I want this put to music and sung or rapped or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Xzin',index.php?page=Thread&postID=41151#post4115 1
    Hey :) Never said I wasn't ever coming back :)
    Yeah I'll believe that when I see it ;) As it stands my alts're gonna beat you to 70

I'd sing it but I can't sing and dunno anyone personally who likes to sing ;p I'm tempted to ask Nyhm of madcow-studios since he's done Eminem parodies before but I dunno if he'd bother; Zin apparently tried to text to speech it but it didn't turn out good ;p So if anyone knows someone who sings and can do so on-key/on-syllable, PLEASE ask 'em to do it as a favor for us ;) It'd be a nice multiboxer community theme lol
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?

Haha, SOMEBODY really should take this, sing it and splice it with some footage of boxing.

TTS wasn't having any of it :(
    The Zins - 10 Boxing
    Xzin, Azin, Bzin, Czin, Dzin
    Xyzin, Ayzin, Byzin, Cyzin, Dyzin
    Magtheridon - US

lol pure gold. Nuff said. Now lets get a music video.
    AKAMA > (The Zerg) > 4x Shamans > FirstRock, SecondRock, ThridRock, FourthRock

My pet is on your corpse, my pet is on your corpse, and if I'm lucky I might even let you mount your horse)
    should probably change "if I'm lucky" to "if you're lucky"

Also, I have the instrumental of real slim shady here, might do a remix of it and add these lyrics if you don't mind....been looking for something to do lately with my DAW and been unispired by my guitar.

Go for it, and tweak a couple words if you have to like that, but just make sure to share it with us when done if noone else ;p
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt: