Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: SM Cath

Default SM Cath

Hey, Well my 4 sham team is level 40 now And im broke. So im farming SM Cath for exp/loots. Exp is okay killing 36-39 elites. As far as the greens/BOE Blues, Should i DE and sell the mats or just put the greens and blues on the AH? What about the silk cloth? Doesn't seem to go for much.

Thoughts appreciated.

Thanks

Sell the BoEs on the AH. D/E the BoPs and AH the mats. The shards from that should go for 4-7g each depending on the server (sometimes quite a bit higher if nobody's farming at that level).
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

At least on Ravencrest and Llane servers other than Blue shards most white shards don't sell well on the AH. Pretty much I would either AH the green BOE gear or if it has a lot of bad stats (IE Spirit) or Agil on cloth I would just vend it.
    Pillage 80 Human DK, Kasini 71 NE Druid, Lato 71 BE Mage, Kawmisir 70 BE Pally, Akinta 65 NE Hunter, Raco 61 Dranei Shaman on Ravencrest Multibox Projects: 3 Elem Shaman / 2 Moonkin and group 2 is 4 Affliction Locks / 1 Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by 'Fursphere',index.php?page=Thread&postID=41030#pos t41030
    Get Auctioneer /w the Enchantrix module.

It'll tell you the going rate on your server (once you scan the AH a couple of times over a few days) for teh BoEs, and give you a good indication of what they dill DE into and what those shards are worth (via enchantrix).

Take the guessing out of it.
    Thanks! Ill go download that addon and get started on scanning the AH i guess

THats a good idea too. However my guild bank has three tabs i can use for myself lol :P haha so i just drop the stuff in there till i want to sell or use it

Fursphere is right that it is certainly best to mail to a key banking toon. Enchantrix is a great application by the way and as mentioned coupled with Auctioneer you can't go wrong. Just be sure to scan the AH at different times to get a good range.
    Pillage 80 Human DK, Kasini 71 NE Druid, Lato 71 BE Mage, Kawmisir 70 BE Pally, Akinta 65 NE Hunter, Raco 61 Dranei Shaman on Ravencrest Multibox Projects: 3 Elem Shaman / 2 Moonkin and group 2 is 4 Affliction Locks / 1 Holy Priest

Yup yup. 400g Is going to be pretty hard to get though lol

So far I've done Lib with my team about 5 times, and Cath about 6 times. I got lucky and picked up Tainted Pierce and a blue BOE gun. Those two along with all the other green BOEs made me a little over 160g. I could have earned more, but I posted most items ridiculously low since my mailboxes, bags and bank were so full. I don't like having to repost auctions due to me over-pricing. Plus, it's very nice to see pages and pages of gold in my mailbox.

I just dont know what to put the green BOE's up for. Whats a normal reasonable price?

Depends on the stats and lvl; lv29 Leather "Of the monkey" gear will fetch 10-20g easily for twinks; 30-39ish of the same gear might catch 5-6g, cuz monkey's still a very popular mod for rogues and pre-mail hunters; same with Eagle/Bear mail for Palas/Warrs respectively(though this is on Mag's economy which since BC has gotten a little odd, lv12-30 cloth gear tends to run 3g minimum lol); just try to search for similar lvl or named items, DE/vendor all "Boar" and "Whale" gear(Spirit is only useful on Cloth with Int for priests, noone else wants it; Str is only good for warrs palas and feral druids for shield block and ap respectively); just use yer judgement and check for similar stuff ;p If anything sells for 2-3g, vendor it instead of DEing, better to save up for the epic mounts than "hope" youget good DE mats or lvl useless enchanting too much too soon
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat