Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Classes

Default Classes

Well now when im soon gonna start play with 5 accounts i just wanna have some questions about what classes to run?

Ive checked alot at running 5 shamans, 3 ele/enc and 2 rest because would it be good to have 2 healers using the Chain Heal on 2 different target help all ?

Because i think its better to have a range or caster when im gonna play 5, i mean i dont wanna have 5 different classes yet due to im pretty new to the 5 team setup :P have great experience on a 3team but when i didnt use macors and shit :P
    [align=center]
    Team Titanes
    1 Level 70 Protadin w healing gear xD - Headz
    4 x Shamans Level 31 - Títanes Tìtanes Tïtanes Titanës

HARDCORE
    :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    [/align]

You won't need 2 healers. For leveling I think going elemental on all 5 is best. You can have one with healing ready for when it's needed, but most of the time you'll be burning things down too fast for it to matter. If you're doing instances you might want to switch one to restro eventually, but I think having two would slow down your killing speed substantially.
    Kaegro/Unilia/Zaele's

definately only need 1 healer, as stated above. and that is only if u plan on running instances.

5 dps will pretty much annihilate anything non-elite with ur first shot. no need to heal. and with all 5 going elemental, u'll have all the range u want

Quote Originally Posted by 'accused',index.php?page=Thread&postID=40920#post4 0920
    definately only need 1 healer, as stated above. and that is only if u plan on running instances.
    I didn't have a specced resto healer -- or even any +healing gear -- until I did Shadow labs. 1 prot pally, 4 ele shammies.

Nobody really levels resto, so most leveling instances expect you to just have a healing class specced for dps who is wearing some pieces of healing gear. Like a shadow priest/ret pally/feral druid/ele or enh shammy with a healing set.
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

I did 1-70, bgs, arenas, couple heroics 5x elemental. 5x chain heal with [target=player] = good enough for me.