Spent a couple hours pouring through posts on here before posting.

When I got my new machine I didn't have my old sheep set up with my G110 keyboard anymore so thought I could do it from memory and older posts.

I was somewhat right and somewhat wrong.

I used this thread here http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthrea...t=34218&page=2 to combine what people are doing for what I wanted to do.

1. I want to have the four slaves assist the main mage for all DPS. Done.

2. I want each slave to be able to assist the main mage and set focus on the target and assign it a raid mark. Semi done.

3. I want each slave to cast polymorph on their respective focus targets. Done.

4. I want each slave to /stopcasting and recast sheep whenever I deem necessary. Done.

Okay so I have it almost all complete as you can see, except for two of my mages do not complete #2.

I have ISBOXER set to use G1 = slot 2, G2 = slot 3, G7 = slot 4, and G8 = slot 5 as my slaves who assist my main. I have my macros set to ALT-5 (slot 2), ALT-6 (slot 3), ALT-7 (slot 4) and ALT-8 (slot 5) all in ISBoxer and on the corresponding action bar. I set up each toons Right Action Button to have ALT-1 for button 1 and so on all through button 8.

G1 works fine. Party member 2 (slot 2) assists my main and sets that as focus and casts the correct raid mark.
G2 does nothing. I can manually switch to that screen and click ALT-6 or click the action bar with the macro on it and it assists the main, sets the focus and casts the raid mark.
G7 same as G2.
G8 works fine like G1.

So since I can manually do it I figure it's got to be something I did wrong in ISBoxer. But I can't find an error. I have deleted G2 and G7 and copied G1 and pasted it, and changed the G key and the ALT all to the correct ones multiple times, but I can't make G2 and G7 work.

I'll keep puzzling with it, but if anyone has any suggestions I'm open for them!

Thanks as always you swell group of boxers!

Mal

Oh and here are my two macros:

Focus/Mark Macro
Placed on ALT-5, 6, 7, or 8 depending upon the toon)
/assist Bôxie
/focus
/script SetRaidTarget("target", 2)

Polymorph Macro
Placed on the 9 button on all toons
/stopcasting
/cast [@focus,exists,nodead][] Polymorph