Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Talking 3 Warriors 3VS3 2700 highest in world

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=188691

Hummm I know 4 X DK + pally healer is very popular. I know 4 Warrior prob could not beat 4 DK.
    Wouldnt 4 X blade storms be pretty sick in the low end brackets? lol.

I actually came up against a 4 warrior team with a shaman healer last night. They were in honor gear with vicious wep and went very close to killing my DKs straight up. Lucky for me their timing was not great and a few started bladestorming out of range of my team and I was able to PoH spam enough to keep them up, kill the sham then take them out one by one with hungering cold rotations.

I have absolutely no doubt however that a 4 war team in full vicious that 4 x blade stormed my DKs would kill them even with the PoH spam. The damage is closer to old howling blast where all targets are hit for 100% and is simply unhealable x 4 for a single healer.

rofl. That's definitely amusing, thanks

They are 2100, not 2700 =P

Still fun to watch.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    They are 2100, not 2700 =P

Still fun to watch.
    Hummm maybe they droped rating? this is what he commented.

We reached 2530 with my full blue/green gear, but we could of reached alot higher. We are gonna try now and see how far we can get now with my improved gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Wavingdark View Post
    Hummm maybe they droped rating? this is what he commented.

We reached 2530 with my full blue/green gear, but we could of reached alot higher. We are gonna try now and see how far we can get now with my improved gear.
    I saw in most of those games that the lowest MMR person was around 1700-1800 through most of the games, then again the quality wasn't good enough to see most of the numbers.

Link the armory =P
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P