Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default 5 lvl 65 Dk's. Fastest way to 80?

I've done all the major kill quests in Nagrand, as well as ring of blood. Should I move into Blades edge then SMV then to Northrend or should I run instances as Blood? Or maybe even PvP(which is the majority of what I've been doing on them so far)

Honestly I hate questing, until Cata when most of the quests are worth the time they take so I want to get to 80 and start doing Hyjal asap.

I know questing is faster solo because collection quests dont take 45 minutes but 5boxing there must be a better way lol

thanks guys

I think make the most of Call To Arms on the weekends, at level 50~ you get like 50% of a level for every win.

5 DKs shouldn't lose if you manage to source a pocket healer.

OUTLAND EU
    <Autobots Roll Out>

Honestly people see me in a BG and go "report the Moo's AFK they are bots" and things of that nature. People usually blame the loss in an AV on me. Obviously that makes no sense as usually im the one doing the back capping and defending of bunkers when everyone else zergs north and pulls Vann 30 times without actually killing him.

/end rant lol. This weekend is WSG weekend for me and TBH I dont even Q for WSG at lvl 65 cause my HP is too low so no matter how much burst I do im still easy to burst down. especially with mages etc running around\\

I basically "2 shot" the mobs in MT and its perfect for my level so im gonna do that til 67-68 hopefully by then my gear will be a little updated so I will have a better chance in BG's
    Last edited by omgwtfmoo? : 05-15-2011 at 09:42 PM

Blog Entries

If they're going to report you, let the BG chat know you're not a bot or afk, and your response will be to stay in combat, so you cannot be AFK flagged.

Mention that killing Rams/Harpies or horde if they're close is not pursuing victory conditions, and because they're forcing you to do this they are decreasing the chances they will win.

I have a macro, which I run on all five toons... which is enough toons reporting others AFK to flag the entire battleground.
    It was supplied by the Legion of Boom guys, and works.
    If I'm flagged AFK when I am not, I'll press it which has all five of my guys run the macro.
    When others complain... who flagged me AFK, I'm not AFK etc.
    I say, yeah some idiot is reporting my toons AFK too and I'm not AFK.

Don't abuse the macro, but use it whenever you are reported AFK and are not AFK.
    Everyone in the BG, who is not from your server gets reported.

/run for i=1,GetNumRaidMembers()-1 do local unit = "raid"..i local name,realm = UnitName(unit) if(realm) then ReportPlayerIsPVPAFK(name.."-"..realm) end end
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

haha yeah I always tell them some just tell me shut up cheater etc i just lol at their ignorance. as of now MT is going very smoothly. I dont really take dmg other than boss fights which only last at most 30 seconds

thanks for the macro, im sure that will come in handy and dont worry I wont abuse it.