Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 23

Default The 15 Floating Monitor Array

After many RMA's, broken monitors, and long struggles to get everything to align properly, my flotilla hath officially set sail:

Many hi res photos and info at:
    http://sites.google.com/site/khromtor/

The main highlight of this setup of course is the fact that it is not attached to the wall and does not touch the desk in anyway - it is instead hung from the ceiling.

I had released a goof video prior it being all completed but at that time the monitors were overlapping and not properly aligned and a few had cracks from shipping and needed to be RMA'ed - it was a huge pain in the butt, however, worth it in the end.
    1 DK + 4 Ret Pallies
    2500+ Season 7 solo 5's team on Shadowburn
    18 Shieldpocs + 6 Basi + 2 T3 Boosters in Eve Rig Pics & Info

That might be one of the coolest computer related things I have ever seen. Wow, let's see some pics with you playing some games please!!!!
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

AWSOME...

Somebody give Norad a call, as they now have a potential backup site

Fucking christ.

I am speechless.

And very envious. Enjoy your coffee, dick!

But very well done, really love the set up.

Very impressing, but i wonder what you benefitt from having 15 screens instead of say 6? I must admit that its really nice and good looking overall but functionwise how do you manage it to its fullest potential?
    <Autobots Roll Out>
    Outland EU Alliance Multiboxing Guild

Glows Movies @ WCM
    Movie account stats: ~300 000 views - 4.69/5 rating

Playing 15 Nodiatis accounts at once is the current screen utilization. It's kind of funny though mutliboxing the most accounts I've ever handled and doing so on a game with a 3 man group size. But the potential to funnel funds to my main group of 3 and kick ass in the arenas is there (still talking Nodiatis here - my WoW days are over... totally burned out of WoW).

I would have loved to have had this monitor setup back when I was playing 13 EVE accounts since it was really tough getting all the UI to fit on the half screens, plus this way I could play 15 potentially. I gave Rift a try and just didn't see the potential for multiboxers in PVP due to OP AoE effects. The only mainstream MMO I'm tempted to play again would be EVE just due to how awesome it would look.
    1 DK + 4 Ret Pallies
    2500+ Season 7 solo 5's team on Shadowburn
    18 Shieldpocs + 6 Basi + 2 T3 Boosters in Eve Rig Pics & Info

My current computer has that same case! I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    My current computer has that same case! I love it.
    I have the same case too, only it's empty at the moment.
    Styrr - Legion of Boom - GM

that chair/desk look very close to the monitors, can you see the side ones without turning your head?
    .[I

wow.... you use a Microsoft intellipoint keyboard? :P btw, make sure to apply sun screen to your face. I always think I am getting sun tanned with my 5 monitors

editL HOLY SNIKES BATMAN, errr BRUCE WAYNE :P
    Wondering what now will be the new pew pew class....