Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Keyclone Maximizer Feature Request

Heya folks. First off, love keyclone - works very well for the intended fuctions. I would, however, love to see a feature added to the maximizer abilities. On the "command editor" tab, if a "primary region" field could be added and a hotkey set there, this would solve the last real issue I'm facing with the system. I would like to be able to hit a hotkey and have that particular client occupy the "primary region" - I don't want to have to remember which client got sent to which region in the middle of a battle (and it's often impossible to figure out who's in what region if they're clumped up on each other). I don't necessarily care about the logic involved in moving off unfocused clients, but the ability to always bring a known client to the primary display is my #1 concern. Anyone have thoughts on this?

-Xeva

Hi Xeva and welcome to the forums!

if you set F1, for example, as the PiP hotkey for your main region.... no matter which character you have swapped in... hitting F1 will always bring the original character back to the region. this would be due to "Better Operational Organization Based on Selection" (BOOBS), implemented in v1.8e.

please make sure you are using the latest version.

remember, you get all updates for free... i just ask that people help spread the good word.

good luck and have a great weekend,

-- Rob

Quote Originally Posted by 'keyclone',index.php?page=Thread&postID=39506#post 39506
    Hi Xeva and welcome to the forums!

if you set F1, for example, as the PiP hotkey for your main region.... no matter which character you have swapped in... hitting F1 will always bring the original character back to the region. this would be due to "Better Operational Organization Based on Selection" (BOOBS), implemented in v1.8e.

please make sure you are using the latest version.

remember, you get all updates for free... i just ask that people help spread the good word.

good luck and have a great weekend,

-- Rob
    When you upgrade to the next version, do you download the new one and reinstall or just run the new one and it overwrites the current?

you can just install the new version into the old keyclone directory without any worries.

just make sure keyclone is not running, or you will get a write error.