Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default need just a little help with targeting macro

I have been using this macro with my hunter team im pretty new to duelboxing so forgive my question is its noob
    /assist party1
    /castsequence reset=target Aimed Shot,Concussive Shot,Arcane Shot,Multi-Shot,Silencing Shot
    /petattack

the problem i'm having is that it is sometimes targeting dead mobs instead of the mob that i want to kill any ideas on how to fix that? i have been using it.

my other question is for following,
    i use a /follow party1 for my toons so when i swap party leaders they follow my other hunter so he can loot for awhile problem is this macro makes my leader follow the 2nd member in the party for some reason. is there a condition that i can use to make him not turn and follow party member 2?

3ed Do u guys have a differnet set for pvp cuz when i went to av for the first time yesterday i was like omg im screwed cuz i didnt have macros for assisting my other toons when they were dead can anyone help plz?
    thanks

Hunter team mag sheepstalker,70, Igor 70 concubina, 53 harem 53, slopyseconds 53

might try setting a focus when you change your lead, and do /assist focus, etc. same deal for following. I think the deal with /follow party1 is that the char. himself is counted as, like party0, so on any1 that is not the leader, the party leader is party1, and for the leader the party2 = party1? Just an assumption.

1) There is a little bit of a delay between when you target something with your main toon before /assist will get the right target. This is simply due to latency and it is unavoidable. You'll get used to it.

2) Do you hit the /follow party1 macro again after you switch party leaders? I've never tried what you're describing, but I'd expect it to work.

3) Search the forum for focus based targetting, (and it's probably touched upon in stickies in this section too). That is generally the best way to quickly recover when one dies. Useful in PVE too.

There is a delay in targeting, you will get used to it, its actually kinda handy for tank setups so they can gain some aggro before your DPS moves in to pwn.

Regards,