Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default leveling 2 locks, imp auto attack?

well i managed to make a macro that will cause the imp of my second lock to attack my target, but for some reason he only casts it once, unlike an auto attack, where he will cast it everytime gcd/cd is up, any1 help?

silly me all i needed was /petattack [target=focustarget] my bad =P

/assist Katriane
    /stopmacro [noharm]
    /petattack

(Replace Katriane with your main's name, of course)

This is the macro I use, so the /assist & /petattack on one button. Works really well. I had just the top and bottom ones before, but I had targeting issues with my lock pets. I would target, assist, and somehow the 2nd pet would sometimes attack the wrong target, sometimes causing a LOT of trouble!

Enjoy your two locks, I am loving it!
    zaedra
    LEVEL 61 TROLL SHAMAN X 5
    ARGENT DAWN (US)
    <TWENTY TOTEMS>

Quote Originally Posted by 'Katriana',index.php?page=Thread&postID=39308#post 39308
    /assist Katriane
    /stopmacro [noharm]
    /petattack

(Replace Katriane with your main's name, of course)

This is the macro I use, so the /assist & /petattack on one button. Works really well. I had just the top and bottom ones before, but I had targeting issues with my lock pets. I would target, assist, and somehow the 2nd pet would sometimes attack the wrong target, sometimes causing a LOT of trouble!

Enjoy your two locks, I am loving it!
    thanks a lot man =)

In a similar vein my 2nd warlock had the same problem with wanding. She would shoot once and then not wand again. I eventually just added in a /assist and she would wand just fine.

Never experienced that with my imps mainly because I use a dual VW.

Not really related to your question but sort of similar to the macro given above, I use this for my Warlocks:

/assist <toonname>
    /stopmacro [mod]
    /petattack

This macro lets you assign one button the ability to either send in a pet immeditately OR set a target for a pet without sending it yet. Good when you have multiple locks/hunters and you want to set their targets before a fight. Just select target with main, hold down a modifier key (control, alt, shift, etc) and press your key. Then press CTRL-1 to get the fight started with multiple pets going to different targets. Saves a few keys on your keyboard.

Edit: Oh, you'll need a different key for each of your alts so you can set the targets for each one individually.
    What they are saying: "Why are those guys following you? Why do they wear the same stuff? Did you pay for all of those accounts? Boxing is so unfair. Ebay? Lozer. Get a life. WTF? Retard. Gay." What they are thinking: "Damn, wish I could do that. That's so cool. This guy rocks! Lucky bastard. Maybe I can get mom to buy me more accounts."