Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Default Whats up with you Kael'thas

I am quite lucky to have Ashes on my main Hunter
    Got it a few months ago, if that.

We went in all 85s, druid tank and pally tank, pally healer, frost dk and myself Hunter.

It seemed to go well, smooth fast and easy.

So now us 3, fiance, my daughter and myself have decided too farm him so they too can obtain it oneday and myself again but for priest.

So we use my boxed toons, x4 mages, 1 disc priest, pally tank and frost DK.

All goes well until Mind Control, all 4 mages have the dagger equipped, but when I am hitting the person who has been mind controlled it is not breaking them out of it, why ?

Its half the time tank being mc;ed and 2 of my mages, or dk and still 2 of my mages, I thought only 2 ppl at a time are suppose to be mc'ed ?

So frustrating, we couldnt down him with this problem, we even tried ditching 2 mages and that didnt help either.

Maybe he was bugged tho we tried for a few hrs, and same results.... could not break people free from MC

Was worse when my healer was MCed.

Any thoughts ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    Any thoughts ?
    My first thought is:

Why is your entire post in italics?

My second thought would be:

Damn you, I want Ashes of A'lar too.

Still working on a third thought.

My first thought is:

Why is your entire post in italics?
    lol, not sure ?

My second thought would be:

Damn you, I want Ashes of A'lar too.
    umm *Smirks*

Still working on a third thought.
    /taps foot waiting

That would be awesome if it drops again, and you ninja it from your daughter or fiance.
    oh the tears
    .[I

Zub, the 1st drop my daughter won the roll... she is 14, she has been playing wow for about 2 yrs, but she knows from way back in BC when she used too watch me play and I saw the mount how i never stopped saying I got to have it, and have wanted it so badly since.

She handed me the mount, wasnt easy she said, we both were indecisive in what to do lol
    Was a pure epic mount of tears.

She said she wanted me to have it as she knows how much it means to me, we Both are mount collectors, she has 121 now, Im still stuck at around 109 or so.

I have the Kara mount on an old mage never seen it drop since that day, and we still are farming kara for it.

I also gave her 50k gold and gave her that x-51 rocket xtreee from loot cards so she was more then happy and we trying to farm ashes again but really MC is ahuge issue, cannot break it for some damn reason like we are suppose to be able to using the daggers.. /cry

well, id want to know why you don't pop mirror image if you have 4 mages in the group........

the extra adds will reduce your chances of the mc hitting an actual player, and the images die pretty easily enough.

I love my ashes mount and I am happy to help my bud farm out his as well. nothing more fun than a thought of a train of ashes rolling around home!

peace :P
    Wondering what now will be the new pew pew class....

It's no enough to have one of your toons spamming the /use on the staff? I have not downed him yet 5 boxing. I thought that that was how it was supposed to be done. Am I way off?

PVE and PVP teams on Lightninghoof-US (lvl 70+)

I just have one of my shams spam the /use staff in their dps macro and it works well. I haven't taken the Dk's in yet for 2 kills a week, but i've thought about it

Interesting will try /use on staff and as for mirrors yes use em but still seeem too get MC'ed very weird.

Maybe he was having a bad day. that day he being Kael'thas lol

I'm finding this fight extremely trivial with 4dks and a shaman, as soon as the MC phase starts I pop armys and ghouls get MCd instead of my guys.