Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Trouble 5 boxing wow with g15

I just bought an older model of the g15 keyboard and everything seemed to be ok at the beginning.

However, once I started up my 5boxing setup, meaning 5 copies of wow, (1 computer, keyclone) the keyboard started flashing odd lights and the lcd screen got corrupted (odd black dots where there shouldn't be any) After a while the g15 just starts to not respond to anything and automatically trying to reinstall as if it was being plugged out and back in again. And after about a minute of this it just turns off completely.

Does anyone have an idea of what might be causing this to happen? I basically have two theories and I'd like some feedback on whether they are possible.

1) LCD display is trying to load up data of all 5 wow instances and they are all getting forced to the front. Which screws the whole thing up and unworkable totally.

2) The keyboard doesn't have enough processing power and memory to hold enough information of all the 5 wows and what might be shown on each of them.

No idea if either is at all plausible. Currently I would like to know is there any chance that my g15 will be usable anymore since currently whenever I try to plug it in it will get corrupt in about 10 seconds and stop functioning altogether.

I know the latest software Logitech put out for the G15 is fubar'd and is very buggy. This may be what's happening. Check the G15 Logitech forums for the older driver/software versions and try that. I updated my software recently and that's when I discovered a ton of problems.
    Owachi (Druid), Rhodrage(Paladin), Tenitis (Warlock), Rhodigan (Mage), Vhoden (Shaman)

I 5 box with an old-school G15 all the time, no problems. Your hardware is most likely having issues, I highly doubt it's related to WoW or multiboxing.

Mine is perfectly fine also. Jus waiting for my xkeys to arrive >.<
    The Shars

Alashar ,Balashar, Calashar, Dalashar - Draenei Shaman
    Xalashar - Draenei Paladin
    [1--------10----[x]----20---------30---------40---------50---------60---------70]
    TALNIVARR EU (PVP).