Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Dual shammy OR hunter?

Hey guys, I just bought keyclone a few minutes ago, and are beginning to set it up for the first time but I am having a hard time deciding what classes to make. I have access to two accounts and are debating whether to do 2 shamans, even though elemental spec isn't my favorite, or hunters, mainly since they are easy as hell to level and own at pvp. Any suggestions for a newbie multi boxer?
    I also am having problems with the addon package in the http://www.digitek.se/dualboxing/Beg...ual-Boxing.pdf guide, anyone know why all it is a bunch of addon files but not the actual addons?

Alright, but what about the addons from his guide? Or do you have a few recommended addons?

Quote Originally Posted by 'deldrice',index.php?page=Thread&postID=36357#post 36357
    Alright, but what about the addons from his guide? Or do you have a few recommended addons?
    Theres a whole forum dedicated to the addons and macros that one may need for boxing.

As for your original question... If you're only doing 2 accounts, I'd go with 2 hunters. 2 pets + ranged DPS is better than 2 stacking totems.
    5 Shamans - lvl 70
    Xxearth, Xxfire, Xxwind, Xxwater, Xxheart
    Capnplanet - Bank alt