Since I had some time off this week, I thought I'd give ICC a try at level 85. Most of the bosses were trival except for the following:

Val - Switched all my shamans to resto and it was a no brainer. Had my tank and a mage just dealing with the adds. Didn't even bother going into the portals.

Queen - was a reflex check for me, if I can locate the screen fast enough, it was an easy clear.

Gunship - wouldn't say it's hard, just quite slow for me since too much was going on, I switched my tank to retribution to solo the caster on the other ship so I didn't have to move the slaves.

and of course I thought I could walk into the frozen throne and do the same.... didn't happen. Spent 3 nights in there trying every imaginable way and finally was able to come up with a half decent repeatable strat. I figured only boxers would watch this so I didn't bother speeding it up to give people a better feel. here it is in real-time. Couldn't do it the proper way because defile would wipe the raid in a couple of seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cZWIvizLUE

I had fun doing it and getting all my slaves the "kingslayer" title - finally (though.. it's quite outdated now..)