Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Current Movies

Question Current Movies

What is out there worth seeing? How is the Assignment Room? (or whatever they call it) Not much for the 3D cartoons.
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

Blog Entries

I liked:
    - Battle: Los Angeles
    - Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader
    - Season of the Witch
    - Tron Legacy

Battle: Los Angeles -- is basically a movie about the marines. Sure there are aliens that they're battling, and there's a bit of a story, but it is essentially a modern military movie of the marines.

Chronicles of Narnia -- if you liked the previous Narnia movies, you'll likely like this one too.

Season of the Witch -- not the best, nor the worst of this type of movie. Knights have to transport a suspected witch to a remote monastery for trial. I generally like this type of movie, so might be biased for it.

Tron Legacy -- a young man enters a computer virtual world in search of his father. The special effects are good, and it is similar to the original.
    Last edited by Svpernova09 : 03-24-2011 at 02:48 PM Reason: >.>
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Personally I would not come out and admit to doing illegal things. This is about on par as having your facebook profile pic of you smoking pot or some other "cool" but illegal thing.

Blog Entries

I'm with Ualaa, but as for Battle : LA, I have an obvious Bias.

only seen the first Narnia movie though. Currently re watching the pirates of the Caribbean movies, As the new one should be out this summer. Oh and sons of Anarchy season one.

Stephen
    "You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the
    point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth
    - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin
    Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Hmmm, I can't recall the last recent movie I've watched. I've seen a lot of awful movies lately, though. Then again, we were just forced to buy a new car - we can't even afford McDonalds right now, lol.

We've been watching Sherlock, which is fantastic. Granted it's only 3 episodes, but those episodes are 90min long. I never really had much interest in Sherlock Holmes, but this modernization is really wonderful.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

I went to Adjustment bureau and it was pretty good. Seats were lousy (front row) and friend had trouble following things ( she is 75)
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves