Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Where'd the names "Weemikk and Piewakkett" come from?
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Piewakkett is a name I saw mentioned in a book back when I was a wee lass. I think it was spelled differently, but I have a thing for double letters.

Weemikk was the runt of the litter, thus "wee" and the marking on her forehead was a more pronounced "M" when she was born.

They also had a brother Sprokkett {named after the band Toad the Wet Sprocket} who looked a lot like Vicious, but he got very sick and we lost him, at Christmas no less. *sob* Their mother's name was Faygo, after the cheap-ass soda because she was so ghetto. I got her from a junk yard when we were looking for some part or another for the car.

I passed the name Sprokkett on to Vicious when I got him, but he made it very clear that he was a "Vicious kitty" when he got so excited about getting into my lap that he slipped and put a nice series of foot-long gashes down my leg.

/Crazy Cat Lady
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

It would be cool if you posted picks every Monday Khat.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews