Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default Having problems and I read all the guides

Problem: My characters even on /follow my main guy says now following <main guy> but when I move the main guy they move in opposite directions and then get the "you have stopped following <main guy>.

What I tried to do: In keyclone: I put all the keys in the do not pass sections, WASD and they still don't follow the command, I just started today, have 3 shamans, they all heal at the same time, they all /assist. Its just the 2 other accounts are moving in the opposite direction, when I push forward they move backwards or the direction they are facing, even when the /follow script says they are following, then it stops following.

I have been at this for about 2hrs now, maybe I should upload a video to show you all whats happening. I feel dumb

Like I said I read keyclone's guide and the guides by others but its not working.

Get all your clones to follow and then open the chat boxes on all your clones. Push W on your main and see if you get a W in the chat boxes of your clones.
    The Orcks of War
    Shaman Borck Zorck Dorck Porck Corck
    Mixed Team - Msblonde - Mswhite - Msblack - Msred - Msbrown -

yes I had them all on follow, I hit / on my main and all the chat boxes opened up, I hit W and it appeared in all the windows.

Note: when I press the H key I get HH in my clones chat box. So if I say Hi on my main the clones say HHI

If W is being sent to all the clones then I think it must be a KeyClone setup issue with your do not send list.
    The Orcks of War

Hey I restarted pc and everything is working fine now, DOH!! I just have to find a easier way to /assist. Like when I click a mob I want the clones to automatically target it too instead of me having to press a key first.

See this thread.
    The Orcks of War

nevermind its not working again

update: Seems like I have to restart my pc everytime I make changes in keyclone in order for the settings to take place.

getting the HH on the other clones implies you have more then 1 copy of keyclone running. look at the tool tray and see if you have more then 1 ice cube. if so, right-click and exit... repeat for all cubes... then start keyclone again (this will insure a single keyclone)

also, if you are on vista, make sure you are running as administrator (right click keyclone icon/run-as administrator)

got it working, thanks all for the help. I have 3 female troll shamans. I love when they all say hi, sounds like they singing. Might grab 2 more accounts to do 5 so I can be cool too.

Did not want to make a new post and figured I would continue with this one. How do they make their clones separate? Example: 5 shamans line up side by side almost instant, how do they do that? They all follow each other then all of a sudden they separate in sync side by side. Thats really cool, kinda like they picture in Keyclones siggy.