Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

It came out in 2.3 where they upgraded all the old loot, i had it drop in my last SM Lib run, its good but becomes almost useless later on because the proc rate diminishes when u get higher levels.
    Blizz really loves me in the past 3 days ive had icemail jerkin, precisely calibrated boomstick and gutripper all drop!
    [align=right][ http://theoptimen.blogspot.com | Level 70 5 Boxer- [A] Frostmourne US ]
    [ 5 Shamans, 1 Druid & 1 Warrior - Mix & Match ]
    [/align]

zomg opt @ your drop list oO

I got owned then! :thumbsup:
    healatankadpsadin + 3 shamans + mage ... pwn

Grats !

Been playing since release (for far to many hours) and still only ever seen one epic drop (over 2 years ago !) outside of a 10/25/40 man

this is a nice ring, it droped twice for me out of about 30 runs, tank and mage wore it until 60. procs lots and helps War hold argo.

UGH

You guys know how long it took me to see my first world drop epic? 2 years. 2 YEARS and i didnt even win the damn thing. My first epic drop when soloing was the damn Lei of Lillies, easily the biggest piece of shit in the game only rivaled by the wierd cloth gear w/ agi on it often seen in the old world.

Suffice to say, blizzard does not love me =P
    Team Mith - Mithriel, Mithria, Mithrienne - Elemental Shaman Trifecta: Ysera PvE

20----25----30----35--[-]-40----45----50----55----60

Holy nice twink 29 item!
    Sanctume [Paladin] + [Team Shaman] Sanctumea + Sanctumei + Sanctumeo

I too feel the lack of love by blizz, but I have gotten Krol Blade Stock pauldrons, bow of searing arrows, destiny and staff of elements? And that's in 2 yrs, most of that time playing in epic droppable levels. While ya, it beats some people, cripes, can we get a lil better drop rates?? Loot turns to gold which turns to less farming time. While I like grinding/farming, I'd like to be rewarded at least monthly with a blue, and sadly no.