Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 20 of 20

Quote Originally Posted by 'Vyndree',index.php?page=Thread&postID=35187#post3 5187

Quote Originally Posted by 'Mahtan',index.php?page=Thread&postID=35186#post35 186
    Oh my god, everyone here are so petrenizing..
    Patronizing.

... sorry, I couldn't resist.
    Thanks for proving my point once again.

Yes i can agree that it's hard to trust people but why not? It's not like you're going to die if you discover that i'm actually a nice guy..

Quote Originally Posted by 'Mahtan',index.php?page=Thread&postID=35193#post35 193
    Yes i can agree that it's hard to trust people but why not? It's not like you're going to die if you discover that i'm actually a nice guy..
    I don't know about everyone else here, but my time is more valuable than anything else in my life. The waste of time to potentially find out that you're not compatible, especially considering your negative attitude and impatience shown on your forum posts, would be a huge loss.

If you were a bright and shiny fun person who spent their time reading the forums and getting to know people before pushing yourself at us.... I mean, you're not exactly selling yourself well in these posts, you're a complete stranger to the boards.... You didn't even take the time to spellcheck your post or use correct capitalization so how's anyone supposed to take you seriously if you can't even spend that little amount of effort?

I'm off to go play with my 5-box group. At least that's time well spent.
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

i have 4 guys up to lvl 38 atm on Mal'ganis but having a 5th is a pain in the ass.

Loot is set on free for all, when there are 2 live people there that sucks, group loot is out of the question.

Another benefit of running multiple accounts is you can take a break in the middle of the instance to go take a crap or just stop completely cause you feel like it. Once you bring in another live person you have all the pressures that you usually have with grouping up for instances with 4 other people. Also once my bags are full which might be in the middle of an instance I have a couple guys hearth and sell/repair/train and then the other 2 run out to the meeting stone and summon them back, then those 2 hearth and they get summoned back, this takes me probably 40 minutes, being your own group is what gives you the freedom to do that.

the other night I invited this other guy just out of pity basically cause I remember the days of never being able to find a group and he pulled extra groups twice and didn't really assist my piggy at all, it wasn't an issue cause I'd just let him die but the pulling other groups thing sucked.

I did pick 4 so I could have a 5th tag along but in practice it's not fun. also 4 is the limit for my computer, it's only a 6600GT with 1 gig of ram, part of the reason it takes me 40 minutes to hearth to a city and train and sell stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Mahtan',index.php?page=Thread&postID=35193#post35 193
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Vyndree',index.php?page=Thread&postID=35187#post3 5187

Quote Originally Posted by 'Mahtan',index.php?page=Thread&postID=35186#post35 186
    Patronizing.

Yes i can agree that it's hard to trust people but why not? It's not like you're going to die if you discover that i'm actually a nice guy.
    Last part kinda freaked me out...

But anyways, Vyn was just airing her pov, no need to get all fuzzy about it. If you fancy rerolling on stormrage and getting up to lvl 25 on yer own, I'd be happy to box with you nps.

And yes, I like getting freaked out every now and then, that's why I like Willie 8)

Quote Originally Posted by 'Hippieman',index.php?page=Thread&postID=35198#pos t35198

Patronizing.

Yes i can agree that it's hard to trust people but why not? It's not like you're going to die if you discover that i'm actually a nice guy.
    Last part kinda freaked me out...

But anyways, Vyn was just airing her pov, no need to get all fuzzy about it. If you fancy rerolling on stormrage and getting up to lvl 25 on yer own, I'd be happy to box with you nps.

And yes, I like getting freaked out every now and then, that's why I like Willie 8)
    Sure mate, if you're playing on EU stormrage.

That'd be me, yes. Look up Hokaga(the mainboxgroup) when I'm about, or Grandhippie(my lvl 46-boxinggroup, pending atm), or Hippieman(my lvl 70 mainz0r)

Quote Originally Posted by 'Hippieman',index.php?page=Thread&postID=35204#pos t35204
    That'd be me, yes. Look up Hokaga(the mainboxgroup) when I'm about, or Grandhippie(my lvl 46-boxinggroup, pending atm), or Hippieman(my lvl 70 mainz0r)
    I'll whisper you! :thumbsup:

WoW doesn't work for me atm :cursing: Well anyway add viktorring@hotmail.com to MSN and we could talk about which class i should choose to benefit the group as much as possible. :P

why ask someone to do something in game with you if your game doesnt work?
    and why call vyn stupid? i have nothing but the utmost respect for vyn
    you should too

While it looks like you found someone to go along, great! These places (forums) should be about linking up seekers with knowledge, help, etc. I read your first post, and to me it just made no sense. Why, what are you adding? I multibox, mostly out of greed. I also tend to find I play at chaotic schedule/hours. While the range is mostly static, I can easily choose to take a day off. the day you have to work late, have to do homework, your cat is at the hairdressers, w/e. Then I consider if I can level past you once, it is likely to happen again, or vice versa. I play 12a -5am on my server time. Multiboxing is a great alternative. Finding solid players who want to (re) do content they've already done is pretty slim pickings. But anyway, grats, that's great for you. Just my thoughts on why you hadn't previously gotten any response. BTW, I would love to have a dedicated healer. I'd chain her to my computer desk and just kick her awake when time to play ::evil grin:: j/k, I'd only kick her if she was into that :P