Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Advice for lv 30 team?

Well my pally and shammy team is now level 30 and I am wondering what to do now?

I tried SM GY at lv 29 and if more than 2 were pulled, i was finished - So I went back to RFK.

Now tha I am 30, I wonder if SM GY is again worth a try or if I should stick to RFK or Should I quest.

If quest, where at - remember no collection quests
    Pally Tank:Pally Protection Tank
    2x DPS Shammy: DPS Shamen
    1 x DPS Druid: Balance DPS Druid
    1 x Resto Shammy: Resto Shammy

If you're only 2boxing collection quests are a joke if it's not a .000001% droprate one like southshore murloc heads...go ahead n do 'em, alttabbing only takes a sec ;p Reason most people say to avoid them is assumptions that it's a 5box team, and it takes too long to loot for 5 chars, whereas 2 is manageable, and I still do most of them with my Triplekins(including the 70 since apparently I skipped a fuckload of lower lvl quests...I don't recall grinding that much lol) and it's no real issue...

I just focus on one char first with ffa loot on, run to mob, alt tab, shift+Rightclick body, move on and repeat till quest done, then alt+tab twice to make the other char the "main" alttab'd char and repeat the process; not only does it mean more quest gained exp but it also adds exp from the # of mobs grinded to help ease the transitions between lvls, + some decent rewards that match along the way ;p
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat

Sorry I am horde and 5 boxing.

Gnomeregan for instances; you guys get a quest that teleports you from BB to Gnomer

For quests, I'd say start STV, dabble a little in it, then hit up Arathi and TM for the lower-lvl stuff, maybe 1k needles...It's been so long since I lvl'd my horde I don't remember the mid lvls too well lol
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?

Gnomeregan isnt that an ally instance? Until what level do you recommend staying there if it is a horde instance?

Gnomeregan is for either side and I think horde has at least 1 quest for it(as opposed to the 6 alliance get; Horde get a quest specifically -to- Teleport directly INTO gnomeregan from BB so yeah lol); pre-2.3, it was 30-34, 34 if you wanted to beat it, 28 was the accepted minimum; now with 2.3, it's down to 30ish at top end, small pulls until the end 4-Dwarf packs

If you plan on doing the final boss take a real player along or learn to multitask like a madman, as if someone isn't running around pressing the buttons to close the Bomb DIspensers, the bombs wil decimate you quickly
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt: