Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default A 40 boxer Horde side on Kil'jaden?

Dude if you post on the forums here, you are boss! If that was indeed one person, names from Ablue1-5, Agold 1-5, and other names starting with A, caused havoc in stromwind near the main AH center! Loved it and watched people saying "Kill the A guy the rest will fall" and "theres too many, he's getting healed too quickly! Kill the healers!" and There's 5 druids healing theres no killing this guy!" It was very entertaining! I loved it!

It's Prepared and he's not a boss.

Rumor has it he is mainly casting chain heal.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

He probably won't post, being banned and all. Probably a nice guy, just took the trolling/ego too far.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Ahh I see! Well it was fun to watch then I jumped into an instance.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    He probably won't post, being banned and all. Probably a nice guy, just took the trolling/ego too far.
    Worse than me? jesus christ.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Every few weeks someone new discovers Prepared, and posts here about him. The long and short of it is yes he's actually running that many accounts, no he doesn't post here because he was a giant douchebag during his time here and he was removed. He's probably a nice enough guy. If you want to know more just search for Prepared.

Yes Shodokan, there is someone out there that's a bigger douchebag than you. Lots more. :_)

Closing this.