Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Frozen Account

Question Frozen Account

Hello, I'm thinking about getting into dual boxing. My main account is frozen right now since I haven't bought more game time yet.
    I was taking a small break from WoW but after watching some dual boxing videos on youtube i want to do it.
    I want to start out small with just 2 accounts and work my way up to 5 then maybe someday 10accounts

Anyways I'm planing on Raf myself and picking up the WoW battle chest.

My question is if RAF myself with my main account that is frozen and upgrade the Raf account with the battle chest WoW pack to a full account.
    Will the 30days account time that will be credited to my main unfreeze my main account.?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before I did do a google search and came up with nothing very helpful.
    Money isn't a issue Just trying to get the ball rolling with little money up front eventually I will probably have to set up a payment plan with blizz for the two account since buying time cards every 2 month is getting to be a pain.

Yes but to get the free month you will need to pay for a month on your new account - i.e the free time from the trial (and the free month when you upgrade if that still exists) will be wasted if you want to pay with credit card.

However if you add a game card to the new account instead you will indeed get the free month right away .

hope this makes sense im shattered ^^.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Whitz View Post
    Yes but to get the free month you will need to pay for a month on your new account - i.e the free time from the trial (and the free month when you upgrade if that still exists) will be wasted if you want to pay with credit card.

However if you add a game card to the new account instead you will indeed get the free month right away .

hope this makes sense im shattered ^^.
    Thank you, then I'm going to pick up some game time for both accounts when had to the store.