I have 2 computers and use input director for kvm and isboxer.

I was having severe problems with ISboxer Mouse Broadcasting enabling on it's own (or initiated unintentionally by myself some how or another) so I decided to totally uninstall everything and switch computers that I use. My second computer (now my first) is new and has almost nothing installed that I don't need for xkeys and warcraft. Soon after I realized I could no longer jump while on flying mounts.I went to the isboxer chat room and was told I needed to make sure 'hold' was configured for the key as well as non modifier keys (i.e. space instead of ctrl-space). So, I did all that. I hit my jump key my main computer the toons would just act like they were going to jump but my second computer jumped (into flight mode) without a hitch.

One other thing I did was move my xkeys to my new system and installed new software. This version is much newer than the old version I was using.

No matter what I have done (just log on to one team, just log on to one toon, etc) I CAN'T make my main computer toons jump in flight mode. Nothing I have done is working. I even removed all the WTF/Interface folders and did everything fresh. Same thing.

Now, if I hit spacebar on my keyboard they all jump as desired. But when I use xkeys only the second team jumps. I have messed around with xkeys configuration as well and just can't get this to work.

Has anyone else noticed problems like this?