Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Default Any good macro's for Moonkins atm?

Hey.
    Was just wondering about anyone figured out a nice macro for balance druids yet? I was making a castsequence with a fall through spell Starsurge. But the main problem started when the Sunfire spell proccs. When it does my macro only spam Sunfire over and over.

Any suggestions or working macros out there?

If you do something like this with 2 buttons.

Arcane Spells
    Code:
    /castsequence reset=combat/6 moonfire, insect swarm, starfire, starfire, starfire, starfire, starfire, starfire, starfire, starfire
    /cast Starsurge
    Nature Spells
    Code:
    /castsequence reset=combat/6 insect swarm, wrath, wrath, wrath, wrath, wrath, wrath,wrath, moonfire
    /cast Starsurge
    You can just alternate... an idea i was also toying around with is a keymap that just strafes left on press and strafe right on release and just moonfire spam and cast starsurge when it's instant cast

May just respec the boonkin to resto and my healing priest to shadow

How does the sequence fall thru to Starsurge?

Yeah, this eclipse bar doesnt seem to be any better that the old proc. 10 cast from one end to the other. Aye, carumba!

OOpz :P
    Last edited by Toned : 10-15-2010 at 01:32 AM

Blog Entries

At the moment, if you have a /cast SingleSpell, following a /castsequence SeveralSpells, the single spell seems to cast on the 2nd or 3rd total press.

Thereafter, it casts automatically at every available cooldown.

So you don't have to manage the Starsurge at all, it will auto cast at every opportunity to be cast.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I managed to make a one button macro for boomkin including all spells and procs, just need to hit it fast enough for it to fall through to starsurge, though if it hangs on sunfire you need to not hit it for a sec/slow down until it stops spamming it.

It's long though, so it takes macaroon or a different extended macro addon to use, but I made sure it will never fall short of an eclipse (starting to cast the other spell too soon). This was made assuming the Euphoria proc talent is taken, though does not rely on it enough to where no procs would screw you over,

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /click MacaroonButton12
    /castsequence [@focustarget,exists][@target,harm][] Insect Swarm,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Insect Swarm,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Insect Swarm,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Insect Swarm,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath
    /castsequence [@focustarget,exists][@target,harm][] reset=5 Starsurge,Moonfire
    The /click is for my trinket popping macro, which for troll boomkins you'll want to put berserking (racial) into, just change the button name to where you keep yours, or simply put the popping macros into this macro instead of the /click since we're already assuming extended macro length anyway..
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Maxion View Post
    I managed to make a one button macro for boomkin including all spells and procs, just need to hit it fast enough for it to fall through to starsurge, though if it hangs on sunfire you need to not hit it for a sec/slow down until it stops spamming it.

It's long though, so it takes macaroon or a different extended macro addon to use, but I made sure it will never fall short of an eclipse (starting to cast the other spell too soon). This was made assuming the Euphoria proc talent is taken, though does not rely on it enough to where no procs would screw you over,

The /click is for my trinket popping macro, which for troll boomkins you'll want to put berserking (racial) into, just change the button name to where you keep yours, or simply put the popping macros into this macro instead of the /click since we're already assuming extended macro length anyway..
    Nice one.. wil have to try this one out later today. Was hoping for a single macro to solve this with
    Thanks

I wanted to add BindPad as another macro addon that has extended macros
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Ya bindpad i've used for years it is awesome.