Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Synergy not sending keystrokes to host machine

I was using Multibox but it has been lagging some of the mouse movements lately so I was gonna give Synergy (With broadcasting) a shot. I setup some keys and changed them to send to all. They send to the client machine but the keystrokes dont go to the host. I then manually added the host and client to the list and still no go.. Anyone else have this problem?

i have the same issue. I do not know any way to fix it so i just reassigned the key to something else.. its weird.

Synergy with broadcasting basically doesn't need any keysetup (except the toggle-broadcast-key). But i experienced the same problem yesterday with the non-broadcast version. I assigned keystroke(1) to "all computers" - but it didn't work on the host. I changed back to the broadcast version although i really would like to have the choice whether a keystroke is sent to only one or both machines.

Well I am using the broadcast version. And I could just turn on broadcasting but I don't want to broadcast EVERY key. I just want to broadcast certain ones. Like ENTER for example. I do not want to broadcast that. If I want to chat with someone in game and I use the enter button I say it twice (in party or /say for example). So that is why I was hoping to just use the hotkey option.