Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: G13 profiles

Default G13 profiles

Hey all. I tried posting this earlier so if it reposts sorry.

I use my G13 controller when I box but I'm having a small issue each time I start the game. I have my default profile set as "Boxing" but when I load my team in ISboxer it auto creates a new Copy of World of Warcraft profile and switches to that. Is there anyway I can turn that feature off and just have my "Boxing" profile loaded?

I've searched both forums and all I can find is how to set the G13 up with ISboxer, I can't find how to turn off the auto-profile feature. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Since I only ever use my G13 for boxing or just solo playing WoW, I set it up in such a way I have a profile that is effective for both (solo I play I healer so I use HealBot for most of that).

Then when you have it created using the buttons below the screen you can scroll through it and "lock" it.

You can check out my profile at http://www.the1ondrurylane.com

In the logitech profiler go to Settings, and check the box for "persistent profile". This will prevent it from switching automatically
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    In the logitech profiler go to Settings, and check the box for "persistent profile". This will prevent it from switching automatically
    Ha! I didn't know there was a 2nd way... I just always hit the "lock" icon when it was activated on the G13 itself.