This is a combined plan of everything that I have researched and decided to do.

Please advise is their are any gapping holes.

I want to have 5 man teams and I will be boosting from a mage. The mage is currently on Account Y which I gave to a family member about 18 months ago who still plays. So I have decided that I will do a PCT of the mage onto a new account which is called Account A. Once the boosting is complete, I will paid character transfer the mage back.

From my base account A, this mage will be doing all of the boosting. This leaves me with fears that I will have 6 teams of 4 characters on Accounts B, C D and E, but only one mage which I will not have in the end anyway. So I have decided that I will set up my RAF chain like so:

A -> B -> C
A -> D -> E.

This means that if I do 6 teams of four characters in the 90 days, the accounts would look like this:

Chain 1
Account A - 1x Mage
Account B - 6x lvl 60s
Account C - 6x lvl 60s.

Chain 2
Account A - 1x Mage
Account D - 6x lvl 60s.
Account E - 6x lvl 60s.

I then will use the grant levels on C and E to grant to B and D respectively. From 6 level 60, that would give me 180 grants. That means that Account B would then have 9 level 60 and Account D would have 9 level 60s.

Then I would use the grants on account B and account D, to grant 9 level 60s to Account A. Overall, if they have 9 level 60s, that is 450 levels, which would be 225 grants each. Right? Overall that comes to 9 level 60s?

This means that the final team structure would be

Chain 1 and 2
Account A - 1x Mage, 9 x level 60s ( the mage will be transfered back to Account Y)
Account B - 9x lvl 60s
Account C - 6x lvl 60s.
Account D - 9x lvl 60s.
Account E - 6x lvl 60s.

Can someone please confirm that this is correct and there isn't a gaping whole in my plan?
I think this works quite well. Would you change anything? ie.. I am using the grants on all characters as from level 1... that seems wasteful? So maybe I should only do 5 teams instead and level everyone to level 10? Advise?