Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default New to this deal

First off hello to everyone

just set up the keyclone program and everything i need to multibox, played around a little with trial acounts to get used to controlling and targetting etc.

I have a couple of questions for the more experienced members here:

Firstly my system will run 3 copies of WoW happily, perhaps 4, but for financial reasons im sticking to 3 acounts so my first question is whats a good 3 man set up? One that will level well and compete in pvp

Secondly how should i go about leveling, i wont have a 70 main or loads of gold to help myself, it'll be purely off my own back, whats the most effecient way to level, i mean i have both brian kopps and jonas' guides but i read most quests suck with multi boxing (gathering)

Well all help apreciated and hopefully ill be welcomed to the community

Mister Brico

Hello, and welcome to the forums

If your main goal is pvp, I think shaman is the best way to go (allthough not very original) I'm not sure 3 shamans will be very good though. The strenght of the shamans is the burst dmg, and I think you need atleast 4 to really be able to oneshot(and that is where the real strenght in shammys lie)

You could go 1 disc priest and 2 demo locks. This would be a more durable combination, but it would require more time to kill our opponents, and requires a lot more micromanagement (a lot harder to play, I've done both at lvl70(4locks+priest and 5 shammys))

But anyway, whatever you choose, do either shammys(tremor totems) or any undead(will of the forsaken). If you are going to pvp, you simply must have a aoe fear counter, or it will just not work any good.

As for levling, I personally followed loosly joanas while leveling my last team. I skipped about all collection quests, and just caught up with the xp in instances. Worked okay for me (9d played to lvl 70)

Thanks for the reply

Im leaning towards 3x hunters... atleast while i get used to everything

Although i understand how important breaking fear is, im thinking i might be able to 3 man instances

If not perhaps 1 prot pala, 1 frost mage, 1 holy priest

My thinking there being i have a tank, CC/DPS and a healer, whilst getting both int and stam buffs, fear ward and free food/water

Everyone says go by experience but i dont want to invest time into something thats not going to work for me

oh the choices xD

Default RE: New to this deal

Quote Originally Posted by 'Mrbrico',index.php?page=Thread&postID=76206#post7 6206
    First off hello to everyone

just set up the keyclone program and everything i need to multibox, played around a little with trial acounts to get used to controlling and targetting etc.

I have a couple of questions for the more experienced members here:

Firstly my system will run 3 copies of WoW happily, perhaps 4, but for financial reasons im sticking to 3 acounts so my first question is whats a good 3 man set up? One that will level well and compete in pvp

Secondly how should i go about leveling, i wont have a 70 main or loads of gold to help myself, it'll be purely off my own back, whats the most effecient way to level, i mean i have both brian kopps and jonas' guides but i read most quests suck with multi boxing (gathering)

Well all help apreciated and hopefully ill be welcomed to the community ;)

Mister Brico
    Hi and welcome.

Since you don't have a 70 to support you, so if you want to earn some money, I recommend you to:
    - Get 4 characters, so you can run instances on your own occasionally. Quests only just give enough money to buy your skills and save only a little for your mount. I got most gold from running instances. I did enchanting, so I 'lost' a lot of sellable green items to this.
    - Learn enchanting just to do disenchanting but don't level it 'as much as you can'. Just make sure that you can disenchant bind-on-pickup items in the instance runs. (e.g. to sell the shards)
    - Learn mining. Mining = $$$
    - Learn skinning. Doesn't earn you that much gold, but gold is gold.