Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Threaded View

Default want to set up/transfer chars for 10 boxing

I have 8 wow accounts w/ about 4 lvl 80s on each account, I want to set up a second Bnet acccount and create 2 new accounts on it, and transfer a few chars around so I can set up a 10 box team (actually 2 5 box teams, my son would run one) if I want to, I'm a little confused as to Blizzs rules reguarding char transfers to new Bnet account, please help me interpret this correctly before I waste the money! Here is what Blizzs support page says:

30 Day Restriction on Transfers Between Battle.net Accounts
    An additional temporary restriction becomes effective immediately upon a World of Warcraft account merge. For 30 days, the account can only transfer characters to other accounts within the same Battle.net account – it cannot transfer characters off of the Battle.net account. Thus, in this example:
    •World of Warcraft Account A and World of Warcraft Account B have both been merged with Battle.net Account 1 for less than 30 days
    •World of Warcraft Account C has been merged with Battle.net Account 2 for more than 30 days

• World of Warcraft Account A can transfer to World of Warcraft Account B since they share the same Battle.net account.
    • Account A cannot transfer to Account C, since Account C is part of a different Battle.net account and it has been less than 30 days since Account A was merged.
    • However, Account C can transfer to Account A since the 30 day restriction applies to transfers from Account A, not to Account A.

What i'm getting from that is that I can transfer chars from my existing Bnet account to new accounts on a new Bnet account, but cannot transfer them off the new Bnet account for 30 days?? (As long as both B net accounts and player accounts are in my name) Does that seem correct?

Deadguy
    Last edited by deadguyfred : 09-04-2010 at 12:08 AM
    Deadguyfred
    Arathor Horde Shammies Andagurls, Andagurls, Andagirlz, Andagirls and Sianee Pally tank LVL 85. Druids x 5 LVL 85, Pallies x 4 LVL 80, Locks x 4 lvl 60.
    Necronelly DKs x 4 + Omghalp Disc Priest current FOTM