Quote Originally Posted by Harrypott View Post
Less rabi is a major pain with au lag. The easiest way I've found is Zerg, if u kill him in under 20? Seconds u only get 1 interrupt to do usually. Hero and dump all abilities etc. I've spent a fair while trying it none boxing trying different strats (none boxing with really geared players and shammy spec'd for better interrupts) and ended up Zerged the first go. U might need better gear before u can do it or gets some arcane mages with speed pots to help out. Zerg is usually done as all dps, no heals and tank would normally change to dps too.

After the boss gets too low he changes in under a sec so if u have 300ms it's almost impossible to interrupt except via luck.
i might try that, and get both my tank and healer dps as well (ret and lolsmite respectively)
I'll see if I can get the interupt done by my mage and perhaps the 8seconds silence will do something, and just add wind shear in the shaman rotation >.<

Quote Originally Posted by ghonosyph View Post
tip for less rabi, get him to about 50 %, interrupt, then nuke. after he gets below 50% it comes every 5 seconds
That means you need to do the 45%-50% hp left in under 5 seconds >.<
that's ~150-200K / 5 = ~ 7k dps for all toons, including tank and healer... not going to happen, i'll have to throw interupts at random in the middle and hope for the best.