Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default mouseover healing help

Ok I have setup my hotkeynet to use mouseover healing using this in my script

Code:
    <Hotkey Numpad1>
          <If MouseIsOverWindowRect WoW1 886 488 364 292>
            <SendLabel w5>
                <SaveMousePos>
                <ClickMouse Noclick Norestore>
                        <Key lalt Numpad1>
                <Restoremousepos>
        <Else>
            <SendLabel w5>
            <Key Numpad1>
    this works perfect as long as wow1 is the leader and is the big window but my problem is i want to make it so that whatever window is the big main window to be the one that it checks so that i can have any char as leader incase main dies etc.
    So what i need is somehow to have hotkeynet know which window is the big window on my main screen and use that to get coords from instead of it having to be WoW1.
    Any help on this would be greatly appreciated and hope i have explained it properly as to what i am trying to do.
    The macro on healer that uses this is
    /cast [mod:alt,target=mouseover, exists, help] Renew; [target=focus, help] [] Renew
    Which means if mouse is over unitframe in region set above to cast renew on the char its over, if not over anyones unitframe then cast on my focus if no focus or mouseover act normal and cast on me or my target if i have one.

Thanks in advance

You'll need <Else If MouseIsOverWindowRect WoW2 886 488 364 292> and <Else If MouseIsOverWindowRect WoW3 886 488 364 292> and so on
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy