So after my first attempt (and fail) at this on my prot pally, 3 ele shaman and resto shaman team I looked up some tactics. There seems to be 2 main tactics from what I could see on here.....

1. Have the shaman outside the room where Bran is with their backs to the circular wall in the middle while the tank stays on the steps picking up the mobs.

2. Have the shaman stand in the middle of Bran's room while the tank picks up the mob on the stairs.

I sucked at both of these. Phase 1 and 2 are fine....when phase three hits I start to struggle to keep all of the adds on the stairs and end up having to move to pull them off Bran. I've tried having the elementals out and such like but it doesn't seem enough and Bran dies. When the shaman are in the room, I dunno if it's just a matter of me needing to practice the slave movement or not, but they're constantly getting gibbed by the lazers. If I focus on trying to keep them alive, Bran ends up getting overrun and killed.

Does anyone have any other tactics or perhaps some videos on how to do this? My tank is pretty well geared, the shaman not brilliantly, but should be enough to handle this event. The characters are linked on my profile:
Melchiah - tank
Nekot, Yachaak, Dakun - DPS
Throwaway - healer

Cheers.