Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default WotLK - Ruby Sanctum - RS

Anyone boxed ruby sanctum yet?
    Vek'linash - Alliance
    Morra -5 man PVE <League of Crafters>
    Prank - Rogue - Solo Toon
    PVP Druid Team - Boxone, Boxtwo, Boxthree, Boxfour, Boxfive. 2 Resto, 3 Feral

Bit too much individual movement there for me for now, but I'm sure Nechja will come up with something soon.
    But as far as 10-boxing it goes, that will be quite hard, and the one i could foresee doing it first would be theradrimar.
    But haven't heard anything from him in a while.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

I sure hope it`s possible since blizzard wants more fights like this. And I still want to be able to start 10boxing in cata

well splitting your group to 2 "phases" while dodgeing "eye" beams + voidzones in shadow realm and fire ae + more voidzones in normal realm could be a "bit" hard to 10 box ;D
    quad shamans (and a bear!)

But wasn`t totc and icc said to be impossible as well

With enough practice and with the right tactics and keybinds everything should be possible.

I haven`t played RS tho. Wows frozen due vacation comming up. Can`t wait to get back and maybe even get some 10boxing done during wotlk.

I spoke about this with a friend who's in a top raiding guild and came to the conclusion it's just not going to be possible for most boxers but not impossible to do, I would say the amount of stuff going on at one time in 2 visual fields puts it out of my skill range but I'd still like a go an anyone who struggles with movement fights need not apply hehe would have mucho respecto for any boxer/boxers who can down RS (proof needed )

2 5 Boxers would do very well at this fight. It's quite simple mechanics.

The trick is, finding 2x5 boxers that are actually geared enough for it. It's on LK's level gear check wise. Good movement control and cleansing is absolutely imperative. Also being able to control DPS. Whoever stays in the shadow realm also is going to have to do a lot more healing and moving.

Ya 2 5-mans could do most fights. I think most of you are right, with the clicking and two realms fighting, it would be to hard too 10 man solo. You could get lucky, but for the amount of wiping, and all. I would just go ahead and bring along another boxer, or some other players to assist.

I have been doing most of my boxing now with guildies, taking down lowerspire hasn't been any easier. With one real OT tank, and/or some heals/dps is has been very smooth. We one shot everything in lower spires.

I'd be willing to try RS out, but no one on my server boxes anymore lol. So I may have to just 5 man it with help.
    Vek'linash - Alliance
    Morra -5 man PVE <League of Crafters>
    Prank - Rogue - Solo Toon
    PVP Druid Team - Boxone, Boxtwo, Boxthree, Boxfour, Boxfive. 2 Resto, 3 Feral

RS gear isn't even worth the time to be honest... 25man trinkets that's about it ><

Quote Originally Posted by Toned View Post
    RS gear isn't even worth the time to be honest... 25man trinkets that's about it ><

Yeah, I looked at the drops and quickly became disinterested in even trying it.

My guys are all 5400-5800 GS, so good enough to be able to do it but also making it not worth doing

Seems odd too, since we've seen that Cata blues will blow all this stuff out of the water. Not like giving RS drops a higher ilvl would make the gear last more than a few months anyway.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden