Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default PiP switching issue

Has anyone ever had PiP switching mess up on Keyclone? Specifically, sometimes I will switch to another character, and it will map to a region already taken, hidden under another window. This character cannot receive any further input... if in a BG or WG, I have to either leave said char(s) behind or close all windows / relog. Unmapping / remapping to the correct regions doesn't seem to work.

Wanted to see if this is a known issue or if its just me. I'm running v1.9i on win7 x64.

Any help would be much appreciated!

i only get it if i press a wrong pip key in a slave window (i.e. pip 2 slaves instead of master slave)
    but using the unmaximize and re-maximize region in Keyclone wow list works fine for me to resolve it
    .[I

I've had this issue quite alot since I've started using KC. Wasn't sure what causes it, doesn't happen all the time or during major battles, but still more times than I care to deal with. Thank you for this tip here, for some reason, I just never tried this. What sucks, to it hasn't happened in a while, is when some, not all of the windows decides to freeze up during an instance/bg, and drop connection from the server while the others are still fighting or logged in. I think this is more of a hardware/network problem and not KC.

Quote Originally Posted by lans83 View Post
    What sucks, to it hasn't happened in a while, is when some, not all of the windows decides to freeze up during an instance/bg, and drop connection from the server while the others are still fighting or logged in. I think this is more of a hardware/network problem and not KC.
    in that case, just restart wow manually and log in that toon. It should automatically appear in the keyclone list.
    Once it's there, just right click the line and assign it to the region it's meant to show in. Done
    .[I