Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default WoW Battle Chest on Sale ($19.99)

4th of July sale on newegg.com

Use promo code: EMCYTNX44

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-32127004-L04A

Thanks for passing on the tip. 10 boxing anyone?
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

Shame that newegg dont deilvery all over the world.
    If fuzzy wuzzy was a bear and fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, was fuzzy wuzzy fuzzy?

Ugh, so tempted to get 5 more just for RAF

The devil on my shoulder is saying "Do it you wimp!"

Unfortunately the angel on my other shoulder is saying, "Yeah, do it you wimp!"

I'm waiting until after Cataclysm launches - my *hope* is that there'll be a new battle chest issued then that includes WotLK.

Of course, sanity only returned when I was just about to click "confirm purchase" on newegg...

Oh the urge!!!!!
    It is burning and consuming me!!!
    The urge!
    Need professional help!

SaraiE

Any chance this might work for non-US residents?
    .[I

During last AV weekend, while leveling up my 5 boomkin team, I encountered a lot of lvl 60 and lvl 70 twinks, who have skirted the intention of the ability to turn off XP (subsequntly putting those players in a separate bracket) by deliberately not purchasing/activating the expansions, to be able to remain at 60 or 70, for the sole purpose of being overpowered in Alterac Valley (other BGs they would be in the bottom of the bracket)

So I got to thinking, that might not be a bad idea. At 70 you can get the old BC Arena gear with the Tier 4 dungeon tokens, which drop from Karazhan, Magtheridon and Gruul, many of which I can easily 5 box on my 80 team... Only thing holding me back is the cost per month, for a very limited use set of accounts. I'd really only get to play it once a month on AV weekend....

In any case, good find. Ill probably pick up one or two just in case, maybe to RAF up some random toons for future use, or maybe to RAF during cata..... or to get more 2 seat rocket mounts...... Maybe ill wait for the $5 vanilla deal for the rockets...

Well, was tempted to pickup 5 more copies to get back into playing and maybe 10 box. But seems like it sold out already at newegg. Also, I find it funny that they had a "limit 5 per customer" limit for that special. It's like it was targeted specially for multiboxers.

Oh well, guess I'll just keep waiting to see if 10 boxing will be worth it when cata comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddoran View Post
    Maybe ill wait for the $5 vanilla deal for the rockets...
    This is what I was thinkin about doing also. Plus, I have alot of toons on my main account I'd like to level up, but would rather gift the levels to than questing with them to 60. Just wish like hell they'd increase the group size limit from 5 to 10 in Cat instead, or redo the raid xp cut for groups of 10. Then 10 boxing and leveling up with guildies wouldn't be so bad. This way you could get more people to run with if you wanted to.