Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Default Anyone play multiple shadow priests?

Kind of interested in it. Would like to know how it works out.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I have been wondering this as well, I would assume if you had one tank to control the agro and keep mobs at range, the priests could dot the crap out of the mob and mindsear the mobs individually.

In my mind it works well, especially the physchic scream and fade as a threat detterent.
    Plus the healing and mana regen from vamp touch/embrace...

Hmmm, you might be on to something, yet I can't see any footage of anyone making it work...

haven't tried myself, but i guess it would have the same limitations as boomkins basically, where you need to switch forms to heal.
    .[I

It would work fine with 3 shadow and one disc or holy, because for some heroics, you will want the real healer. Popping out of shadowform to heal is a big pain in the butt imo

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    It would work fine with 3 shadow and one disc or holy, because for some heroics, you will want the real healer. Popping out of shadowform to heal is a big pain in the butt imo
    Was talking PVP, sorry.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Played 5 SP's in BC strictly for pvp, but they're still sitting at 70/71 currently. They were fun in bg's but had lots of mana issues. I personally can't recommend them for boxing.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

I have a set at 70. They're still 70 because with the post-3.0 melee dominance and squishiness of shadow priests, it was an all or nothing proposition. I'd either one-shot them with mind blast x5 or I could hardly dent them and went down fast. Having to shift out of shadow to do any healing killed the 15% +dmg & DoT crits. Combine that with never having enough dot uptime to regen mana with VT and the old version of the warlock shadow/fire immunity and they just weren't attractive to me anymore.

Plus, they sucked at elite quest mobs/dailies versus just about any other group I've played. The way I think of them is sorta like affliction locks with no pets.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Was talking PVP, sorry.
    I have Priests at 80.

Don't bother you will get royally destroyed. Even with mad PvP gear. Shadow priests are the squishiest of the squishiest classes. Sure, you can cooldown bubble, but you also can't do anything while bubbled, which means the warrior or whatever just auto-attacks and gets some rage to blow you up when you shift out.

Default x2 Spriests

I dualbox shadowpriests on blackwing lair server (Tzo,Tzu). Everything said above is correct. The main thing is they are very squishy (even with 1k+ resilience). I try and stay ranged whenever I can but if I get multiple enemys on me in pvp i'm usually done. On the upside, they are alot of fun with the dots, fears, silence and sometimes I run them as disipline for the dual holy nova. I usually end up in the middle of the battleground damage meter report. I am currently leveling dual shamans (toofless and roofless also on BWL) I hope they are more resilient than the spriests!

Aboron ran DK+4 priests, 3 shadow, 1 holy iirc. He's been inactive a few months, but he was very, very effective with them in PvE