Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Using vent or Teamspeak

Hi all,

Anyone have issues while using isboxer and vent at the same time, I am in a guild that requires us to be on ventrilio or TS when raiding, I need to be able to speak to the other players to give tacs and wotnot, but cant, i can hear them fine but need to come out of a wow window in order to be able to speak to anyone.

I normally use my left control as my press to talk button, but when i am using isboxer vent (or teamspeak for that matter) does not see it

I have tried changing the button but to no avail, anyone have any sugestions how i can get round this?

many thanks

Dougie

Start Ventrillo as Administrator.

dlthehunter

Thanks for the tip - I had the same problem (well not with isboxer but with hkn and vent and PTT)

Any blizzard games running it decided to un bind my hotkey after a minute or two including diablo 2 and warcraft 3, My vent hotkey is still ctrl but it just doesn't register me pressing it.. And i run XP so i can't run as admin..

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky_Chan View Post
    Any blizzard games running it decided to un bind my hotkey after a minute or two including diablo 2 and warcraft 3, My vent hotkey is still ctrl but it just doesn't register me pressing it.. And i run XP so i can't run as admin..
    don't know about you guys but i set my vent key as my middle mouse button. since most games don't use it, it doesn't cause problems at all.
    Interested in the worlds largest multiboxer guild for Classic WoW?
    <Overload> Multiboxer guild for end game raiding
    Server: Herod - NA-PvP, Eastern
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Time: 6pm-11pm EST on Sat, Sun, Tues.
    Discord:https://discord.gg/keWJpHF

Quote Originally Posted by Zal View Post
    don't know about you guys but i set my vent key as my middle mouse button. since most games don't use it, it doesn't cause problems at all.
    I've tried keys that i know games don't use like custom buttons on my steel series mouse and tilde key (~) but still doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky_Chan View Post
    I've tried keys that i know games don't use like custom buttons on my steel series mouse and tilde key (~) but still doesn't work.
    Not sure man. I've been using LCTRL as my Ventrilo button for years without any issues. This includes Windows XP/Vista/7, both x86 and x64 versions. You can try using the RunAs feature of XP but I've never had to do such a thing during my XP days. Perhaps the people on the Ventrilo forums have more information for you. If you end up finding a fix please let us know what it was for future knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenril View Post
    Not sure man. I've been using LCTRL as my Ventrilo button for years without any issues. This includes Windows XP/Vista/7, both x86 and x64 versions. You can try using the RunAs feature of XP but I've never had to do such a thing during my XP days. Perhaps the people on the Ventrilo forums have more information for you. If you end up finding a fix please let us know what it was for future knowledge.
    Hmm ill try the run as thing and ive been all over the vent forums there are people having the same issue as me and so far no fixes have appeared, also it only started happening since vent 3.0.5 was released i even tried downgrading to 3.0.3 still buggy.