Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Confusion w/ ISboxer

I'm trying to set it up w/ Everquest. So far I got it to launch ok on 2 test windows. PiP seems to work as the setup wizard put it. The windows switch beautifully/flawlessly.....pretty happy with that too. Later I'm going to hook up my second monitor and go w/ the 4 mages I'm going to make over there.....

Anyway, where I'm getting stuck is the mouse (and probably the keyboard too idk) is the main screen on top, and the alt screen below. The mouse will only work on the bottom alt screen, not the main screen. I'm sure it's just my lack of understanding of something, but definately has me confused.

If the mouse doesn't work on the main screen it's probably not your lack of understanding, it's probably more related to a bug

Right click Inner Space in the system tray (notification area), select Patcher, check "Download development (test) patches" then close and restart Inner Space. See if that helps
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    If the mouse doesn't work on the main screen it's probably not your lack of understanding, it's probably more related to a bug

Right click Inner Space in the system tray (notification area), select Patcher, check "Download development (test) patches" then close and restart Inner Space. See if that helps
    Yeah tried that and didn't help.

I'd be happy if I could get the mouse to only work in the active window in the correct spot. Best I've been able to get it is below to the right of the cursor. Seems to be a similar bug from the LoTR section on your forums. But not really a fix to it as far as I can tell. Right now, I can't even figure out how to do anything else, either w/ ISBoxer or EQ atm. The mouse not lining up, makes it unworkable.

The mouse works fine if I launch w/ IS only and if I launch of the EQ icon. I know other people have gotten it to work so pretty much I'm at the point of wtf am I doing wrong.