Close
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Showing results 71 to 79 of 79

[quote='Bagge1210',index.php?page=Thread&postID=110 742#post110742]I can't open it ;([/quote]can't open what? a jar of pickles?

if you'd like help... this type of description is only useful for [url='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Cleo']miss cleo[/url]

if you'd like a bit more help here... please be more descriptive

I can't open the link's in the guide ;(

http://www.digitek.se/dualboxing/Beg...ual-Boxing.pdf ??

which link is broken? if you are looking to download keyclone, there is the link at the top of the forums.. the links in my signature... or you can go directly to http://solidice.com/keyclone

if you're still a bit fuzzy, drop me a PM and i'll see what i can do for you.

good luck,

Rob

Default MB4,MB5?

Hello, Great guide..just started working on keybindings..now....but i didnt understand what the MB4,MB5 is,

ty in advance 8)

Default RE: MB4,MB5?

Quote Originally Posted by 'hellsown',index.php?page=Thread&postID=118593#pos t118593
    Hello, Great guide..just started working on keybindings..now....but i didnt understand what the MB4,MB5 is,

ty in advance 8)
    MB4 and MB5 are refering to Mouse Button 4 and Mouse Button 5 on a 5 button Mouse.

Default thank you

i was having an issue with keyclone working, restarted my comp im good for now. but i am currently working on getting screen size rightand macro set up, thank you for the guide its been very usefull. in getting started, soon to upgrade to a 3rd account im pretty sure my system can handel it.

ok ive been waiting for funds to transfur ova to my paypal account so i can purchase the key for Keyclone. while ive been waiting ive been reading froums/wiki and still not sure of wat to do with macros (focus follow etc).

I'm not new to the game i have 4 lvl 70's and do alot of endgame and getting bored with it fast so i thoguht i'd try duel boxing. I have used only the basics for raiding i dont like all the fancy ui and movable frames so the most i use is titan omen dbm and auctioneer + the selected class mods for my 70's seperate roles in raids. still need a little help to under stand the key bindings and important macro's other than assist and follows

planning on duel boxing 2 warlocks (ally) same wow folder. could some1 give me a low down of good addon's and macros that would suit my selection

i wish to try and have my locks ready to play by the time ive payed for keyclone, so all i need to do is recheck and set up keyclone

i do not wish to fill this thread with replys so any "big"post like macros/mods pls pm
    Hadmia and Hadmiaa - Lvl10 Mage (Smolderthorn, US)
    Suplalmilu and Suplalmilü - Lvl20 Sharmans (Blood Furnace, US)
    Otherme and Retet - Lvl11 Warlocks (Aman'Thul, Oceanic)

Dear piejoh77,
    Moddy has sent the following message from Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum (http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums):
    hey mate you seem to know about Duel-boxing for WoW and i was hoping you would / could help me,

Im computer illiterate so i want to know : how / what do i need to Do im talking from Scratch here
    : i have 1 account with 3 lv 70+ and want to multibox my Druid and pally at the same time
    : What are the steps needed to take
    : Do i need to buy computer parts for this Eg.. Hardware products or addons to make it work
    : Basically to be shown and stepped through

P.s. Please get back to me and help me with this it would be appreciated

Hi, Moddy.

Well it was nearly over a year ago since i played WoW, i had to quit playing since we had bought a house, and we have a daughter that is 2 years old and that im taking over my dads company.... = alot of things to sort.

Anyway, in short i can describe it like this.

1. You have to buy one or two more wow accounts depending on how many chars you will play with. For example if you want to play with 3 characters you have to own 3 wow accounts.

2. When you have bought those extra accounts you MUST MAKE SURE TO ENTER THE SAME NAME, ADRESS AND EMAIL on WOWs Account information or else you wount be able to move the other characters to the other accounts. So this is a important part when you are activating the new accounts.

3. When the accounts are active you must move the characters to the new accounts by following the steps on WoWs homepage under character migration. (Check you account and you will see what i mean, remember that the characters must be on the same server) So for example, move the pally to one of the new accounts, move the Druid to the other new accout (depends on what you are planning to play as your "main" and then let you 3:rd char be on that account you allready own today (this should be your "main")

4. When this is done you must install needed software to get it to work. You dont have to buy extra computer hardware, unless you have an crappy computer setup. For example playing 3 accounts on the same computer at the same time will take up some computer power.
    I would recommend you to check out dual-boxing.comfor this and ask someone in the forums since im not an active player anymore (i just wrote the guide since i was new at dualboxing and wanted to share my information how to setup and start playing)
    5. I would recommend you to download and read my How 2 Dualboxing Guide. Print it out and read it, follow my instructions and you should be able to get it to work without any problems.
    You will find more information in this thread ondual-boxing.com

Beginners Guide 2 Dual-Boxing (3,4,5 boxing)

Here is the direct link to my guide:
    http://www.digitek.se/dualboxing/Beg...ual-Boxing.pdf

Im sorry but i will not be able to help with all the questions you might have since i work alot and have an family to take care of, ill guess many things may have changed since the last release of WoW expansion so all the information in my guide may has changed etc.

Ill hope this will give you a hint of how to start dual-boxing and im sorry if i cant give you much more information. Just remember to read my guide, it will help you alot. And dont be affraid to ask in the forums. I know it can be time consuming to search and read the forums ... thats why i wrote the guide from the beginnning so people doesent have to spend all there time searching / asking in the forums.

Hope you will sort it mate.

Take care.

/ Pierre Johansson (piejoh77)
    Sweden.

ya i guess lol, so basicly the kvm switch is useless, and i bought an expensive one for no reason lol....