Close
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 79

Default Multiple WOW folders

I keep seeing where people are copying the folders and creating a new....Does this improve anything cause I have been just launching the WoW.exe from the same folder, just multiple times. I lauch it twice on 1 computer and twice on the other for quadboxing....fps sucks....plz let me no if this does improve anything
    Magtheridon - US

Suddenimpact - 70 Tauren Warrior

Zadokk - 70 Blood Elf Priest

Suddenpriest/Suddenmage/Stabyomama/Cheesehater - 40 Priest/3 Mages

Suddenshaman/Suddenshamme/Suddenshammi/Suddenshammy - 11 Shamans

Its makes it easy when your working with addons and that sort of stuff.
    AKAMA > (The Zerg) > 4x Shamans > FirstRock, SecondRock, ThridRock, FourthRock

Ok, I've done most of the guide but there are some things I'm wondering about.

My current plan is to make 2 shamans (got 2 accounts already) and dualbox them.
    As the guide was pretty easy to follow, going from 3 to 2 was no problem (I guess).

But... my WoWAce shuts down after a while (WoWAce has stopped working), no matter what I do. I've done what I'm supposed to do with it but it's pretty worthless if I can't have it up?

I'm not ready to pay the Keyclone bill if it won't work anyway.

I hope I can get some help here :P

I have a question about the addon package. When I download it, all it has in it is a bunch of "addon files" but not the actual addons in their individual folders, and Aceupdater isn't recognizing them installed because they aren't really "installed properly" since they are not in individual folders. Any ideas on what i'm doing wrong?

Default RE: Good!

Quote Originally Posted by 'Umka',index.php?page=Thread&postID=33631#post3363 1
    big tnx! is great!

Sort the Rar AddOns package?

in file AddOns.rar no folders ?(
    yeah there seems to be something wrong with it

could you re-upload it please

Hi folks,

First post so go easy. In all these guides it shows you splitting your monitor in to 3 or more sections so you can view each acct at the same time. Is this actually necessary though? If you have just the main acct showing on the top and the others hidden behind does this make the game unplayable when 3 or more accounts? Not sure why you have all the accts showing anyway as if you are grouped you should be able to see what is happening to the others anyway?

Default kk new and frusterated

i keep trying to click on the link for key clone and it wont unzip yes i am set as admin. b4 its asked. i have very simple needs i want to run 2 toons for now on the same pc i can open 2 windows and control bothcharacters by switching windows i would rather be able to push button and both toons /attack /heal i can figure out the rest i think but what is a good strong foundation to make toons move and attack in sync? PLZ help....

is there any truth to the saying that running your characters all from different folders might increase performance?

I was told that each char should have his own WoW exe b/c it makes it run smoother/faster.

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by 'sensenmann',index.php?page=Thread&postID=38016#po st38016
    is there any truth to the saying that running your characters all from different folders might increase performance?
    no 1 seemed to respond to my query but i wil respond to yours as far as ive gotten i can say for sure yes! running 2 seperate copies or however many copies of wow does indeed work alot better i copy /pasted to the desktop had to open folder then go to launcher afterwards but great increase performance and i have an amd duel core running 4 gigs of ram at 800 mhz w/ only a GeForce 7600 on this rig now seemless. my phenom and new mo bo comes in another day wewt!

Default RE: kk new and frusterated

Quote Originally Posted by 'GUNER',index.php?page=Thread&postID=37999#post379 99
    i keep trying to click on the link for key clone and it wont unzip yes i am set as admin. b4 its asked. i have very simple needs i want to run 2 toons for now on the same pc i can open 2 windows and control bothcharacters by switching windows i would rather be able to push button and both toons /attack /heal i can figure out the rest i think but what is a good strong foundation to make toons move and attack in sync? PLZ help....
    Do you have an unzipping program like Winzip? Keyclone is an amazing tool to use for the very thing you are talking about. I play my shaman(43) and my lock(70) all the time together using simply keyclone.
    Quote Originally Posted by 'sensenmann',index.php?page=Thread&postID=38016#po st38016

I was told that each char should have his own WoW exe b/c it makes it run smoother/faster.
    That I have no idea about from a hardware stand point it can increase performance in actually loading something because two programs won't be fighting over the same file. However over time it may decrease performance simply because of fragmentation. I would suggest defragging it about once a week.
    Processor: AMD 64x2 4800+
    Ram:4 gigs Dual Channel (Only 3gigs recognized by operating system.)
    GFX Card: 8800 GT OC(Factory OC)
    Operating System: Windows XP Pro(nLite edition).