Close
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 79

Hi Diamndzngunz

Yep i know and understand you, well i will try to sort a html page for the guide instead of an PDF file (I know people are afraid of PDF files these days). The problem i have at the moment is that when i started with the guide i was using (still am) Microsoft OneNote since it is a great app (using it alot in work) . But it has its limitaions to export in html format :S . So therefore im fixing the layout right now to get an even better PDF file, and hopefully as soon as possible sorting a html page for it. It will allways be static doh, its on my own companys web server im paying for. About beeing active member. hmm well no i aint :whistling: . I registered a couple of days ago, playing WoW for fun, the rest of the week im taking care of my company, daughter and wife so i cant find the time to post here regular .

Im not sure if you got me right about my guide ?( , im not trying to "take over" the guiding world here . Nearly all information is from the forums, just put together in one place. The problem all Forums (not just dual-boxing.com) has is that you cant find a proper place for information. I dont say that the information isnt there becourse it is, and forums saves our lifes, BUT the information is spread out in way to many posts. OK i know i will get critics for saying this and alot of people will say. Hey dumb ass... :cursing: you got the search function. Ok , ill agree with that we have a search function and its great.... but where do that leads us? in my case it leads me to read all kind of different post before i find the thing i was looking for, even thrue using search function. So to get back to what i was talking about is that for newcomers you want one post with the info you need to get started, all in one place, not to spend hours of reading how to get started. All the information is allready in the forums but kinda hard to find (thats the way i think. not saying everyone thinks the same) And dont forget that we are talking about newcomers now. If the users want more information how to do things in another way they just use the forums. :thumbsup:

Well now some might say, hmm you can post the guide in the forums. Well i can, but i cant get enough space in each post as i want, and many of the users today have a printer at home, with the PDF file they will be able to print it out, setup there multiboxing needs and follow the guide in their knee. An easy way, try printing an forum post on a printer, messy huh? ?(

Sorry for sounding rude, thats not my meaning :love: . Im just trying to explain why i started the guide. I have read alot of the guides over here and most of the information is from them, thats why im stating in my guide that i cant take the credit for it. Its all the others information just put together in one place. Maybe i have been taking wrong information into the guide, and thats why im having this thread, to get more information, credits etc from other more experienced users.

Again my friend, cheers for information and thanks for reading the guide and letting me know what you think, ill hope you understand that this post isnt to give you any critics (i agree what you are saying to me), ill just trying to explain why i took my time (dont even know anyone on this forum) and wrote the guide ill hope can get newcomers starting multiboxing in a easy way.

Regards
    PJ

Default HELP :(

mine says for Keyclone Can't create output file c:\program files\keyclone\msvcp71.dll plz help! :cursing:

hi Sneakykiller and welcome to the forums!

you must be running vista. as such, you must run the installation binary (and keyclone afterwards) as administrator.

let me now how it goes. g'luck

This guide is great, If only there was a free trial of keyclone, Since i'm new to multi-boxing i'm not one to fork out money if i'm not going to keep doing it. I downloaded the program although i can't use it without a key. Your english is very good, for a second language, some minor errors but overall a good guide.

Brilliantly done. But I'm having a slight problem. The link you added that has the .rar with the addons you use. I unzipped everything into the Interface>AddOns folder and started WoW up, and noticed none of the add-ons were listed when I clicked the button. I double checked to make sure everything was where it was supposed to be and it was. But I did notice that in the AddOns folder on my main account has seperate folders for each add-on I use. Was wondering if this is the reason why it's not loading properly.

Hi atreides

I will sort the Rar package for you. I have packed my Addon folder, meaning if you unrar it into your Addon folder you will get an new Addon folder in that folder.
    Im not home this week since im working away from home, so i cant fix it until im home at friday.

Thanx all for good info and responses, thats keep me up to do the guide even better.

/ PJ

hybuir

Default RE: License expired?

Quote Originally Posted by 'hybuir',index.php?page=Thread&postID=30312#post30 312
    Did you try hitting "recheck"?
    5 Shamans - lvl 70
    Xxearth, Xxfire, Xxwind, Xxwater, Xxheart
    Capnplanet - Bank alt

@hybuir
    that can happen if you have changed machines or the configuration on the local machine. either way, drop me a PM and i'll get you up and going asap

Default Good!

big tnx! is great!

Sort the Rar AddOns package?

in file AddOns.rar no folders ?(