I have recently made the switch from Keyclone to ISBoxer for the same reasons most do; more features, built in FTL.

However, after reading through the wiki and huge guides posted up on the forums, I am still a little confused on a couple of areas and would appreciate some help.

How do I go about stopping all my toons from following me? I want to position them for a boss fight etc, and right now all I am doing is pressing Shift+Alt+r to enable broadcasting, moving them all with w, then turning it off. You can press Alt+F to make them all follow you, is there a similar keybind to just simply make them stop following?

I have a first generation G15 keyboard, with the 18 keys. I have followed the guide written by Ualaa, but seeing as that guide is written for a slightly older version of ISBoxer, I struggled through it. I use an ingame addon called G15 Buttons (i think) and it simply puts up a actionbar that is the same shape as the keys on the G15 keyboard.
You can go into keybindings and assign a keystroke. Right now I have only assigned two of the G15 keys with Ctrl+Alt+G1 etc as just using the G1 key in ISBoxer wouldnt recognise it ingame.
Anyway, the biggest issue is that in order to have this key stroke sent to all toons, I need to turn on broadcasting via Shift+Alt+r, press the button, then turn off broadcasting again. Considering I used to have this keybind set to water shield, you can see how annoying it gets in dungeons.

Related to this, I use the keybinds T & G for placing and recalling my totems respectively. However, in order to have this keybind sent to all toons, I must first enable broadcasting with Shift+Alt+r and then turn it off again.

Also, when my toons are feared in a dungeon, I can regroup them using Alt+F, but none of the click macros I have work anymore except on my main. I have the exact click macros from the extremely helpful wiki at the top of the page (except for the actionbar spots). I initially thought it was a problem with my macros, however it used to work Keyclone and using the Jamba auto follow option.

Apologies for the wall of text, but having spent quite a number of hours reading guides and watching videos, I'm sorta starting to confuse myself.