Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Star Trek Online

Has anyone had any success using Keyclone with star trek online?

I am able to add them via the add button. But when i press a couple of buttons it does not show up on the other toon until i cursor over to the other toon then the buttons are applied at that point in time.

any help would be great..

PS: I also play wow, and would like to keep my setting for wow. Maybe i have to save the Key clone to two different location on the hard drive. I do not know..

Blog Entries

From what you're saying, it sounds like each Star Trek window needs to be the focus window.
    I could be totally wrong here, but if that is the case then KC won't run the game.

I do know IS Boxer will run Star Trek Online.
    But have no experience with the game: http://isboxer.com/index.php/videos/...h-sto-tutorial
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Is there anything else that will correct for the focus problem with STO, Champions Online, and City Of Heroes/Villains? I don't like paying a subscription for software. (Yes I know about MMOs and it's different)

Wasn't it HotKeyNet that had the ability to send keystrokes to a background window? Yea, pretty sure that was the one. You might give that a try with a simple single-key script to test it.

[edit] Just remembered something. make sure you're testing Keyclone with a registered copy. The trial/eval version won't actually broadcast anything if I recall correctly.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

No I've bougth Keyclone and registered it so thats not the issue