So this guy is a total joke. I HIGHLY recommend grabbing another boxer or 5 randoms, and doing this every week.

Did him the other day before reset with another 4 boxer and one single (the 4 boxer's wife).

Me:
Pally (5.1k gs)
Arcane Mage X 2 (4.9k gs)
Druid healer (5.3k gs)
elemental shaman (4.7k gs)

Him:
Pally (5k gs)
Arcane Mage (4.9k gs)
Boomkin (4.5k gs)
Lock (4.8k gs)

holy Priest (5k gs)

We put /tar [nodead] frozen orb in our dps macros and the fight was a complete joke.

All dps on the stairs in two groups on each side.

Stacked all my guys together, and all his and the priest together. His wife healed his tank and my druid healed mine. We were able to single heal each tank relatively easily. My druid cast wg on every cooldown, and his priest used holy nova on every cooldown. This negated the aoe damage fairly easily from whiteout and the incidental from the frozen orbs.

We each kept an eye on our dps/heal groups and only payed attention to the tanks to switch aggro every 4 stacks of the frostbite debuff. The fact that this is more or less a tank and spank with a simple tank/dps switch (that boxers are great at) makes this ideal. We strafed away from the orbs when we had to, but it wasn't too bad.

One shot it, only one death because one of my mages got messed up somehow and ran right into a frozen orb.

We then went on to smash koralon and the rest as well. With basically just badge geared groups, I highly recommend taking another boxer friend or 5 people you know and doing this every week. Papa needs some free tier 10 legs and hands!