Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 34

Quote Originally Posted by Fenril View Post
    I was present when this belt dropped last week in 10 MAN Ice Crown Citadel. If I remember correctly it dropped off the frost wyrm thing right before the Gunship Battle.

EDIT:
    And to add...the first time we were in the 10 man raid the same Frost Wyrm dropped www.wowhead.com/?item=Harbinger's Bone Band
    I was there as well. I can confirm the same.

ilvl 264 BoEs drop in 10 man ICC off trash.
    -Legion of Boom Founder-
    -Retired-

had a go at this last night with my Pal / 4x ele crew and managed to do alright, going back in tonight with some guildies for some real heals and a bit more dps. Thanks for posting this!

Quote Originally Posted by Fursphere View Post
    I was there as well. I can confirm the same.

ilvl 264 BoEs drop in 10 man ICC off trash.
    Ah okay, so probably just not the trash before the first boss then.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

Ive had the shammy legs and the belt drop on 10 man but that was a lot of farming and very few drops

I watched the video....thought "what the hell", I'll give it a shot...

Why are so many extra "The Damned"(s) running through the entrance?

I'm trying to duplicate what Max is doing and I'm seemingly capable of tanking the two at the top of the stairs...but mid-fight I get like 3 extra "The Damned" running into room and they wipe me quickly.

Please help.

Thanks
    (Paladin) - Level 80 - Halestoarm - Wildhammer US PVP
    4 x (Shamans) - Level 80 - Imprue Impiper Imphoebe Impaige "The Charmed Ones"

Quote Originally Posted by knopstr View Post
    I watched the video....thought "what the hell", I'll give it a shot...

Why are so many extra "The Damned"(s) running through the entrance?

I'm trying to duplicate what Max is doing and I'm seemingly capable of tanking the two at the top of the stairs...but mid-fight I get like 3 extra "The Damned" running into room and they wipe me quickly.

Please help.

Thanks
    The damned will keep coming (up to 3 extra in addition to the two at the top of the stairs) until the main two are dead.
    So it is best to mark the main two, and kill them first. Until they are dead, you just gotta blow cooldowns and stuff to survive the rest of them. When the main two are dead, you will have unlocked the rest of the trash and can go on in whichever fashion you want.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85

Just pull the 2 at the entrance back to the NPCs and kill them without having to fight any scripted adds.

Thanks for the responses...I'll give it a shot.
    (Paladin) - Level 80 - Halestoarm - Wildhammer US PVP
    4 x (Shamans) - Level 80 - Imprue Impiper Imphoebe Impaige "The Charmed Ones"

I didnt read all of the comments but did you ever try to kill 2 of the giants at once? I can kill 1 of em without a problem..

But I had bad luck once and 2 of em spawned within a few secs.. They raped me cause my healer couldnt get my tank up again :s And they are immune to shackle too i think..

<<Grim Batol - EU>>

The giant skeletons are indeed immune to shackle, and even taunt.
    My best try on one of them was wiping at 3%. Not killed any without anyone else in the party yet, but then my gear is still pretty low compared to what it could be.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85