Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default 2 x 5 Raiding Question

Nighthawk and I are about to start 2 x 5 boxing some 10 man stuff. Our teams are probably geared well enough for Naxx at least. We both use ISBoxer. Are there things about ISBoxer that we will have to tweak to make boxing in a raid work better?

We messed around in Kara when his toons were around 70 but didn't do much and don't have any other experience. I 10 boxed for a while and know there were some things I had to do to make it work. What are some hurdles we could avoid in our setup.

i know DiT and LoB have some guys who do this and any advice is appreciated.
    "My dogs could roll heroics with how a lot of you play."
    - Fursphere 2010

Blog Entries

Nothing that I can think of.
    Your character set is separate from hit character set.

If you have everything for a 5-box set up, you should be fine.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

You should be just fine. I've raided with multiple ISBoxer users in the same raid and we've not had any trouble. What you may quickly realize is you want some custom macros that may override FTL targeting so that 1 tank can OT something while all the DPS nukes the same mob.

Good call on the targeting. I use repeater regions for healing, so that should be ok. Thanks for the replies.
    "My dogs could roll heroics with how a lot of you play."
    - Fursphere 2010